The Cigar Geeks Android app is now here!

Started by SenorPablo, 01/30/2012 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lubrix

Quotegitfiddl - 1/30/2012  7:05 PM

You got an app for me?  I got a really long ass cord...
Hilarious!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

HockeyPlayer

Herfin' Chef

QuoteSenorPablo - 1/30/2012  3:13 PM

Bunch of clowns.  Where are all you Android geeks out there that pushed me to build this for you?  :-)

<<
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

SenorPablo

Thanks for the support guys!  If you get the chance, please leave some feedback on the Android Market.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

cocon

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

nwb

Just downloaded it.  Nicely done!
Chief of Shaft

omegar

Hmmm... I am missing something here.

I just bought a new phone...
On the phone...
went online and paid for the Android App.
It took my money
I got an email receipt.... from Android Market...

and then.... ????

I see nothing.

Was it supposed to download and install automatically?

Rod

cocon

I had to go back in to the app after purchasing it and re-download it and it worked...
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

omegar

Hmm.. OK. Thanks.
It was just that I didn't know how it was supposed to operate.

It had now downloaded.

Thanks
Rod

sullivan8078

Purchased! I think I actually like the android version a little better. I just installed it on my phone. (comparing it to the one I installed on the wife's IPhone previously). Positive feedback left in the market!

-David
"Ceiling fan stirs the air, cigar smoke did swirl."- J.B.

Exavion

Hey, looks good so far.  I posted my thoughts in a review (which I will update as the app updates!)  https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cigargeeks.android&reviewId=15424002794311277704

cocon

Just gave the app 5-stars and a great review on the market place.  I have found myself flipping over to the app a couple of times a day at least!

Great Job Paul!! :biggrin:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Robert LG

Excellent work Paul!  It works wonderfully.  Perfect timing too.  I have very little time to get online right now but I can slip in a few minutes here and there on the phone.  Positive feedback coming soon.
Rob

Robert LG

I wanted to bring this to the top.  Paul worked hard on a very user friendly app.  I just added some new cigars to my humidor and it worked flawlessly.  Thanks Paul!  Come on Geeks get the app, you'll love it.
Rob

SenorPablo

Thanks Rob!  Glad you enjoy the app.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.