Xikar Ashtray Can

Started by 1sgjeffward, 02/03/2012 09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irratebass

Quote1sgjeffward - 4/10/2012 3:05 PM
Quoteirratebass - 4/10/2012 11:57 AM I have seen these and picked it up and looked in them and I can't figure out how it holds the cigar. Someone explain this to me, I just don't get it.
You have to put the the cigar in the open ring and it holds it just great. Of course messes with the ash but I always keep mine shorter while in the car anyway. I just use the spiral to touch the ash up a little when I pull it back out.

Thanks, that makes sense, I wasn't sure which one holds it. So is the open ring will it hold all rg's? Adjustable?

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

1sgjeffward

Quoteirratebass - 4/10/2012  1:23 PM

Quote1sgjeffward - 4/10/2012 3:05 PM
Quoteirratebass - 4/10/2012 11:57 AM I have seen these and picked it up and looked in them and I can't figure out how it holds the cigar. Someone explain this to me, I just don't get it.
You have to put the the cigar in the open ring and it holds it just great. Of course messes with the ash but I always keep mine shorter while in the car anyway. I just use the spiral to touch the ash up a little when I pull it back out.

Thanks, that makes sense, I wasn't sure which one holds it. So is the open ring will it hold all rg's? Adjustable?

Comes set to fit all the way up to I know a 60. The top wire part is removable so you can get everything emptied out and yes the ring could be adjusted I've just never messed with it.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

uplander12ga

Been looking at these for a while and just scored one the other day on sniper for 2 bids!!! Can't wait to give it a go! :dancing:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.