Going to the beach

Started by SenorPablo, 06/28/2007 10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Leaving this friday for the beach.  Planning on relaxing, spending time with the family, and having some good smokes.  Not sure what i'm going to bring yet.  Thinking maybe some Pepins.  Sitting out on the balcony looking at the ocean with the nice salty cool breeze is one awesome way to enjoy a smoke.  I'll probably bring a laptop so I can stay in touch.  I'm psyched. :dancing:

Is anyone else doing anything good for vacaton next week?

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

tnt956

We'll do something with the kids on the 4th (haven't figured that out yet) and I'm going to spend time with them and the wife on the 5th.  Friday the 6th I'm going to watch Tiger Woods (among others) live at the AT&T National Tournament!

Anthony

Sounds like fun!  We took our vacation a the beginning of June.

Where are you headed?
_____

theoldcc

Beach would be nice.  This year we are staying home for the 4th and having people over.
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

I made it here alive - Ocean City MD.  Its about 2 1/2 hours drives to the east coast from where I live.  My parents have a place over here so it makes for a cheap vacation - and the kids love it here.

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Anthony

Ah, Ocean City, nice - and not outrageously expensive!
_____

SenorPablo

I've been coming here since I was a kid.  It's amazing how much its grown up.  If I had to pay, i'm not sure this would be my first choice.  Its a little too crowded nowadays with a lot of loud youngins and white trash.  But it is free and its right on the ocean.  Just gotta keep the parents from selling it like they are threatening now that they are retired.

-Paul

tnt956

If they want to sell it, lets buy it together!

SenorPablo

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.