'ello

Started by Aequitas86, 06/20/2008 07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aequitas86

Greetings everyone!
My name is Dave and I more or less just started smoking cigars. Like anyone who really is devoted, I decided to join a forum for information and to share experiences. If you have any questions for me or want to know more, please feel free to shoot me a message.

Cheers
May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

junglepete

Welcome to CG Dave. I'm sure you will enjoy any time you spend here. I'm looking forward to your cigar reviews even if you are new to cigar smoking, if you decide to post them. Feel free to ask question or share experiences because you will always get supportive feedback here. Happy smoking!!  :smoker:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Aequitas86

I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum. Everyone seems knowledgeable, friendly and supportive. I think this is an online community that will be enjoyable to interact with. Thanks for the greeting.

SenorPablo

Welcome to Cigar Geeks Dave!  Enjoy your new cigar hobby.  We've got plenty of knowledgable folks here that are a good source of knowlege.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Astronaut318i

HI DAVE!!!

I was new not so long ago, but we grow on you. There's not that many of us, which is nice. We're a good community.

What do you like to smoke?

nukbucko

Welcome Dave  its like a little party everytime i log on :dancing:  :party:  :welcome:
Happy to have you here
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

burn1

Aequitas86

QuoteAstronaut318i - 6/20/2008  10:44 PM

HI DAVE!!!

I was new not so long ago, but we grow on you. There's not that many of us, which is nice. We're a good community.

What do you like to smoke?

I'm still new enough to still be a big explorer. So far I have been a fan of Carlos Taranos, a mild blend my local cigar shop has made for them, and a few other milder cigars. I'm just starting to progress to the more medium bodied cigars. But, like I said...its all still fairly new to me.

mhuss

Welcome to CG!  It's great to have you aboard!  If you're looking for some mild-to-medium smokes, try a Don Diego Grande.  It's one of my favorites!  We're certainly excited that you chose us to explore your new hobby!  Stick around for a while.....I know you won't be disappointed with all the insights and knowledge that we have to offer!

tnt956

Welcome Dave!

Duker511

Welcome to the site Dave.
Tim

Turboknat

Welcome to the site, Dave.

paulian3

Welcome!  Glad to have you

PI

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.