Some of you are in TROUBLE!

Started by 1sgjeffward, 03/07/2012 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

As I posted in the general discussion forum (you should all come!) I get to go relax this weekend smoke NOTHING but premium cigars from Friday morning-Mon night!

SO, since we have had so many newb's to the site lately asking some of the same questions (what are some cheap good stick etc. ect.) I picked the 6 newest people that have been at least a little active and out of those 6 narrowed it down to 4 targets Identified!

But as most of you know I would never forget my Veteran brothers! Who are I can promise you newbs very knowledgeable and something you should aspire for (well maybe not being like BOB! I'm not sure some of those things are legal in all 50 states or Canadan!!!). Picked the TOP 6 in points Rolled a die and last target Identified!!

So tomorrow while I go off to relax and knowing me smoke about $120-220 in cigars in my bliss I decided to leave all of you in a different state of mind! And after 21 fun filled years in my loved US Army I would never do it small! That being said.

Bomb lever set.....
Targets Identified.....
Release ordinance.......1......2......3.....4....5
And off!

Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

87North

Here we go again.  Back to your shelters boys!
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Bob Cordell

What did I do?

Well, ok, I know....

Duck and run fellas!

:lmao:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Herfin' Chef

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/7/2012  11:48 PM

What did I do?

Well, ok, I know....

Duck and run fellas!

:lmao:

:lmao:  :lmao: ...off to the shelter!!!
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

1sgjeffward

Bob i'm sorry brother but you are the absolute LAST person that should ask that  :lmao:

I think I could pick a reason out of just about every thread on here :shades:
Jeff

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

vw77guy

Holy crap Jeff.  That's a lot of bombs!  Awesomeness.

1sgjeffward

And the old guy... Oh sorry veteran box is a good one too :uzi
Jeff

? André Gide

metalhead y cigarguy

Before it was Neil and now its Jeff. With all this bombing I don't think any of us are safe. Imagine if Wayne and Nate were firing off bombs as well. There would be no place safe to go.

Crossing my fingers my mailbox blows up. :biggrin:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

RoscozRevenge

Jee ja-willagers! Good thing I am protected by the Maple Curtain!!!
"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
-Malcolm Reynolds

omegar

And I am protected by a big pond :)

irratebass

This noob is running for cover AFTER reinforcing his mailbox.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

Kckodiak

"Happiness?  A good Cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; depends on how much happiness you can handle" George Burns

Hot Tub Cigar Guy
Keith in CT

dougiewong

nwb

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 3/8/2012  1:49 AM
....Imagine if Wayne and Nate were firing off bombs as well. There would be no place safe to go.

Just give it a few days. ;-)

I'm running off to the shelter now....
Chief of Shaft

sullivan8078

Take cover newbs. Awesome getsure Jeff! :bigthumbs:
-David
"Ceiling fan stirs the air, cigar smoke did swirl."- J.B.

PETE314

That is just too cool :cool:  :smoker2:
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

uplander12ga

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Brlesq

Jeff isn't f'ing around!!  There will be some carnage.  :-0
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gitfiddl

Quote87North - 3/7/2012  11:44 PM

Here we go again.  Back to your shelters boys!

But, but... I'm out of beer! :-0

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

horrido

What did I do?

Well, ok, I know....

Duck and run fellas!

You did nothing Bob and plus your too old to receive his boob. :lmao:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

PETE314

Quotehorrido - 3/8/2012  11:17 AM

What did I do?

Well, ok, I know....

Duck and run fellas!

You did nothing Bob and plus your too old to receive his boob. :lmao:

Are you ever too old to receive a boob???? :-0
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

1sgjeffward

I love you man! And to be 100% honest YOU were the one who came up in the roll of the top 6! But since you already have a kick in the shin on the way I figured I would go for a little more wide spread carnage!

But never fear you have NOT fallen beneath my radar..  :shooter:
Jeff

? André Gide

lukin

Nicely done Jeff!  This board has seen a lot of action in the last couple of weeks.  To quote Robert Frost "Spring is the mischeif in Geeks"
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.