Sizzling Summer Smokes

Started by nukbucko, 06/21/2008 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

If I lived closer I wouldn't be opposed to a drive by and polite knock on the door. I am sure that would be a surprise. :-0

podman28

Just was thinking too bad my buddy that used to play DT for the Steelers retired to Arizona. Can you imagine him showing up at the door all 6'6" and 300lbs of him? :lmao:

podman28

Just was thinking too bad my buddy that used to play DT for the Steelers retired to Arizona. Can you imagine him showing up at the door all 6'6" and 300lbs of him? :lmao:

nukbucko

Im sorry to do this but at some point I have to call it a loss and complete the pass as is.
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

ljlemer

Quotepodman28 - 8/31/2008  5:51 PM

Can you imagine him showing up at Paulian's door? The Cigar Geeks Cigar Pass One-Man Enforcement  Squad?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Duker511

Well hell, Im 6'7" and 320lbs. What if I showed up at his door, his door is only a 2 1/2 hour drive from my door.
Tim

drexeltpd

I was going to say to keep it open for now but that's fine.  I thought of doing a mini jump start once I got back from vacation by sending a few stogies your way.

podman28

Instead of a mini jumpstart why not start a new pass. Maybe nothing big but something to do for a bit of excitement. I would be game.

nukbucko

I would start another. Let me round up some cigars and I will start a new one
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.