2 stick pass

Started by Waffles, 03/13/2012 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waffles

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named '2 stick pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

Waffles

Thought this might be a fun game of chance.  Let's see if enough people think the same.

Kckodiak

Sounds like fun, sent request if you will have me!
"Happiness?  A good Cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; depends on how much happiness you can handle" George Burns

Hot Tub Cigar Guy
Keith in CT

Waffles

This should be a safe enough pass for noobs.  Worse case we are out 2 sticks and I have to send 2 new ones to the next in line.

Jackal

Postage aught to be cheap.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

87North

QuoteJackal - 3/13/2012  10:52 PM

Postage aught to be cheap.

So like Zero postage then??  :shades:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

CrazyK

Sounds like fun! I'm in if you'll have me!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Waffles

Sure, why not.  I will most likely group Canadians firs(or last) hopefully making customs a minor issue.

Waffles

On a sad note.  One of my coworkers with a masters level degree could not name what country is to the north of the US.  According to him you are Russia.  I dont know if I want to laugh or cry...

Brlesq

So its basically a rolling 2 stick "bomb"? :confused: (Since you know who the next guy is and he has to take both sticks.)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

CrazyK

Ha! That is pretty funny! Thanks!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Waffles

Yup, but with the caveat of the basic guidelines of a pass where the cigars should be about the same value.  

uplander12ga

I'll give er a go! :dancing:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Wildbill

Would like to join if you are taking noob's

Shukpaw

I'd give it a go.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Waffles

Already up to 6 people(1 from Canada aka Russia).  I didn't expect to see it start filling this quick.

BigTA

I would be in depending on the time frame and speed of the pass, Will be in Florida from 04-09 to 04-21 , If JunglePete got in mayby I could intercept at his house since I am taking my travel humi
Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

BXgreenhorn

QuoteWildbill - 3/14/2012  1:24 PM

Would like to join if you are taking noob's

I'm down TOO :dancing:

Brentcally

Sounds like fun! Request sent!
-Brent-

-Don't go away mad, just go away.

mobarbq

I'd like to try it. Don't have any points yet, but don't know that I'm a noob...  let me know.

Waffles

Join on in, we all need to start somewhere.  

Waffles

Wow, we already hit 10.  I am going to leave it open until I get off work tomorrow to see if anyone else wants to join.  After that I will sort the list(Canadians first) then send off the box Friday afternoon.

1sgjeffward

Request sent. Pretty cool idea man like Bruce said a mini bomb for everybody! Maybe 1 normal and 1 high dollar :?:

And before you accept or decline me you do know I was just kidding about all that Canuk stuff don't ya :lmao:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Waffles

Just a friendly reminder to make sure your address in your profile is up to date.  :)

Waffles

Well, just looked to pick my sticks and realized I am out of Humidity packs.  I will have to swing by the B&M tomorrow and hope the have them in stock.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.