2 stick pass

Started by Waffles, 03/13/2012 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uplander12ga

QuoteWaffles - 3/16/2012  11:14 AM

No problem, its a slow day at work.  That and I am being very unproductive because I am working from my kitchen table today lol

Gotta love the days you can work from home and have a drink and a puff at your leisure! Haha! :thumbsup:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

CrazyK

Quoteuplander12ga - 3/16/2012  11:53 AM

QuoteWaffles - 3/16/2012  11:14 AM

No problem, its a slow day at work.  That and I am being very unproductive because I am working from my kitchen table today lol

Gotta love the days you can work from home and have a drink and a puff at your leisure! Haha! :thumbsup:

Seriously!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Waffles

Quoteuplander12ga - 3/16/2012  10:53 AM  
QuoteWaffles - 3/16/2012  11:14 AM  No problem, its a slow day at work.  That and I am being very unproductive because I am working from my kitchen table today lol

Beers dont start until lunch.  :)

uplander12ga

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

BXgreenhorn

Quoteuplander12ga - 3/16/2012  11:32 PM

:cheers:  :smoker:

Sounds like a good time.

:beer:  :cigarguy:

horrido

Just wondering are we suppose to update the sticks we get into the database for this pass is the option there?

Thanks.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Waffles

Just update your puts and takes

BXgreenhorn

Thanks for the info I was wondering that myself.

horrido

Thanks for the update.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Waffles

Hope it's making it's way safely to Canada.  Border crossings worry me lol

CrazyK

I'm sure it'll be just fine, as long as you didn't put "cigars" on the customs declaration. Even still, it might make it through. Any reason that I shouldn't send out the cigars to Horrido even though I haven't gotten it yet?
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Waffles

Crap, I did put cigars on the form.  I was wondering if I should or not.  Guess I will know for next time.

Waffles

Go ahead and keep the pass moving and if you dont see anything in a week I will resend you 2 new "decorative candles"

CrazyK

Beautiful! I'll send them off today!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

Away it goes! Mark, should be there tomorrow. Enjoy!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

1sgjeffward

QuoteWaffles - 3/20/2012  11:59 AM

Go ahead and keep the pass moving and if you dont see anything in a week I will resend you 2 new "decorative candles"

Hobby supplies works best! and think about it in a way it IS true :dancing:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Kckodiak

I am new to the pass system am just wondering something, I noticed that it goes from NY to me in CT then to WA then to PA then back to WA .... Should it be reordered?
"Happiness?  A good Cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; depends on how much happiness you can handle" George Burns

Hot Tub Cigar Guy
Keith in CT

Waffles

I did have it geographically routed, but I must be doig something wrong because it seems my changes aren't taking.  I will take a crack at it again later today.

CrazyK

Quote1sgjeffward - 3/20/2012  7:47 PM

QuoteWaffles - 3/20/2012  11:59 AM

Hobby supplies works best! and think about it in a way it IS true :dancing:

The best and most vague description to put in my opinion is "collectibles". It is the truth after all as well!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

horrido

Just got the sticks today from CrazyK and it only took 3 days - they do look nice and thanks for the extra Gran Habano Aztec never had one of those. I will get my package together and get it out to Alberta on Monday.  :-)
-- Cuban saying

pferg

Ill be wating for the package, hopefully canada post doesnt take to long

CrazyK

Quotehorrido - 3/23/2012  4:15 PM

Just got the sticks today from CrazyK and it only took 3 days - they do look nice and thanks for the extra Gran Habano Aztec never had one of those. I will get my package together and get it out to Alberta on Monday.  :-)

Glad you got them! Enjoy! I sent them Xpresspost, they were supposed to be there Tuesday.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

horrido

QuoteCrazyK - 3/23/2012  4:59 PM

Quotehorrido - 3/23/2012  4:15 PM

Glad you got them! Enjoy! I sent them Xpresspost, they were supposed to be there Tuesday.

Don't you love express post in Canada. I think sending them normally they will get here at the same time. So Expresspost = 5 days not 3? :lmao: must be the metric system.
-- Cuban saying

Waffles

Looks like the order is still not updating for me.  Guess the package will have to bounce around the country lol

CrazyK

Got my two sticks in the mail today! Thanks!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.