AJ Fernandez Pass

Started by McBryde, 03/18/2012 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

It's only 20 miles from home right now E... but it's heading to Tennessee in the morning...
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

McBryde

I know it, it'll be home soon enough! I can taste the cigars now!

Mike, I smoked one of those really good cigars tonight that I wish I would have gifted to someone. I didn't do any research on it before I smoked it, and I'm kicking my own arse for not. It was a Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada 2010 Pirate. If anyone gets the chance to smoke one of these babies, save it for a good occasion. This thing has been in my humi for about a year and a half now, and it was gifted to me. I never did any research on it, I just thought it was another graycliff that would be run of the mill, but I'm pissed off at myself for smoking it now because they are like $20 a stick, and someone online said they have found deals on them for $4 each. If you find a deal on them for $4 each, scarf every one of them up you can, they are definately worth it! I'm just pissed off cause now I know what a good cigar is supposed to taste like and all this other crap in my humi is S.O.L., LMAO. They are a damn fine smoke! Anyone can bomb me with these crappy ole Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada 2010 Pirate's if they want to, LOL.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

mike.casey

That's a bummer. I've got a LP Unico UF4 (1 of only 1,000 made) and a La Flor Coradado Maduro (Only 83 boxes produced in 2009) that I'm scared to death I'll absolutely love. They make other variations of the Unico if you have the cash, and the Coranado Marduro may or may not be in full production sometime in the future... If and when that happens, I may smoke it.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

McBryde

It looks like Graycliff had enough response for this cigar hat it went into production. They have the crystal edition that they make now, but are $20 a stick. OUCHY!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

irratebass

Quotemike.casey - 5/14/2012 10:33 PM It's only 20 miles from home right now E... but it's heading to Tennessee in the morning...

Wait, isn't this supposed to be headed my way? Or is Mcbryde going to just resend it out to me?

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

mike.casey

Quoteirratebass - 5/15/2012  11:52 AM

Quotemike.casey - 5/14/2012 10:33 PM It's only 20 miles from home right now E... but it's heading to Tennessee in the morning...

Wait, isn't this supposed to be headed my way? Or is Mcbryde going to just resend it out to me?

It's headed to you. I think I read the IN as a TN, last night. It's all good.

Ron White

irratebass

Quotemike.casey - 5/15/2012 1:38 PM
Quoteirratebass - 5/15/2012 11:52 AM

It's headed to you. I think I read the IN as a TN, last night. It's all good.

Ahh ok, when you said TN I thought you maybe you were sending it back to Mcbryde even though he shows in AR......cool can't wait to see the goodies.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

mike.casey

I thought I posted the DC# earlier... I'll have to post it after work. It's in the car.

Ron White

McBryde

0311 3260 0002 0904 4526 Looking like it should get there tomorrow Mickey.

E

irratebass

QuoteMcBryde - 5/16/2012  1:37 AM  0311 3260 0002 0904 4526 Looking like it should get there tomorrow Mickey.  E

:dancing:  :dancing:  

Herfin' Chef

QuoteMcBryde - 5/14/2012  11:09 PM

I know it, it'll be home soon enough! I can taste the cigars now!

Mike, I smoked one of those really good cigars tonight that I wish I would have gifted to someone. I didn't do any research on it before I smoked it, and I'm kicking my own arse for not. It was a Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada 2010 Pirate. If anyone gets the chance to smoke one of these babies, save it for a good occasion. This thing has been in my humi for about a year and a half now, and it was gifted to me. I never did any research on it, I just thought it was another graycliff that would be run of the mill, but I'm pissed off at myself for smoking it now because they are like $20 a stick, and someone online said they have found deals on them for $4 each. If you find a deal on them for $4 each, scarf every one of them up you can, they are definately worth it! I'm just pissed off cause now I know what a good cigar is supposed to taste like and all this other crap in my humi is S.O.L., LMAO. They are a damn fine smoke! Anyone can bomb me with these crappy ole Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada 2010 Pirate's if they want to, LOL.

E

I got a mazo of these last year for $50.00...they are quite good..
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

McBryde

That is a good deal Chef! I really liked the one I had. No telling how long of a rest it had on it, but I know I have had it over a year.

E

irratebass

Received it yesterday, listed my puts and takes and this will be in the mail today Mcbryde. Thanks for having me and just a word of caution and thanks, the box was really hot from the sun, thanks to those who threw in the extra pillows and things to keep it humidified. I also threw in an extra thing of jels. Oh and thanks for the freebie stick too, that was nice. There is one left.

irratebass

Sorry, work was insanely busy yesterday, but I did get to the PO, just couldnt post the DC#...here it is though

0309 3220 0000 9533 7426

Thanks again for moving me to the bottom so I didn't hold up the pass while I was on vacation and thanks again for letting me in.

Maybe someone should do another one but for Alec Bradley's.....just sayin'  :shades:

mike.casey

Great pass E! Thanks for putting this together!!

Ron White

McBryde

I enjoyed doing this pass, even with the hiccups along the way. Thanks to everyone that joined in on it along its journey.

Emerson

McBryde

The pass has made its way home. Thanks to everyone that was in it. I enjoyed running this pass, and it went well overall. Thanks for the extra sticks in the pass for me.

Emerson

McBryde

I guess this can be closed out now, or put into the archives, or however ya'll go about doing that mods.

Emerson

1sgjeffward

You ran a great pass E willing to do it again anytime. Enjoy the sticks that made it back to ya  :dancing:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

McBryde

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.