AJ Fernandez Pass

Started by McBryde, 03/18/2012 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalhead y cigarguy

Quotenwb - 3/19/2012  12:53 PM

QuoteAlphairon - 3/19/2012  3:33 PM

Thanks for the invitation but I am going to let this one pass by. I don't have much of a selection of the subject cigars.

Same here.  Thanks for the invite, though!

Make me three. I appreciate the invite, but I'm going to decline this one. Have fun guys.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

irratebass

QuoteMcBryde - 3/19/2012  11:12 AM  Well, this one didn't take long to get away from cigars, LOL. It's all good though. Nobody else is wanting in?   irratebass - If you want in, I'll gladly send you an invite. This is the enabler coming out in me! We can even put you towards the end so you have time to save up some $$, LMAO.  E

Ok thanks put me at the end, And Chef you slut you.  :shy:  

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

mobarbq

I'd be interested, if you are still needing some more participants. Thanks for the consideration.

McBryde

Welcome aboard Mickey and Wes, glad to hae you both in the pass. I have sent you both invitations. When these two accept the invitations, we will only have 3 slots available and then we can get this show on the road.

Emerson
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Also, welcome aboard Kieth (xblue).

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

irratebass

Thanks for the invite E. I have accepted.

I'm in 2 passes!!  :dancing:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

McBryde

Welcome aboard Mickey.

E

McBryde

Only 3 spots left, get them fast!

Emerson

McBryde

Down to 2 spots left, Welcome aboard Logan!

E

grabow66

Yup im going to have to sit this one out too fellas, I just dont have the variety right now to make it fair and interesting. Plus I covet my remaining MOW toros like I would a naked pic of my 6th grade teacher....she was hot
If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

McBryde

Quotegrabow66 - 3/20/2012  3:11 PM

Yup im going to have to sit this one out too fellas, I just dont have the variety right now to make it fair and interesting. Plus I covet my remaining MOW toros like I would a naked pic of my 6th grade teacher....she was hot

Well, I hate to see you not in it Justin, but  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  to the teacher pic.

E

billy82

Tanks for the invit Emerson, but I have to turn it down.  Im in 4 passes right now and my AJ stash is not good right now, so I have to pass on this one.  I hope this AJ pass works out well and when one comes around again Ill be in it.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

McBryde

Sounds good Billy, take care man.

Emerson

McBryde

We are up to 13 people, is there nobody else intrested in this one?

Emerson

McBryde

OK, I am going to give this one until Monday. If we get no other takers, then I'll close it off, get the order all lined out, and we will just go with our 13 in the pass.

Emerson

McBryde

Everyone please let me know what you think about that order for the pass. Will it work for everyone? IF so, this is the way it will be if we don't get anyone else in it tomorrow before I get home from work. If not, please let me know what I need to change. Maybe I should change it to Wayne right before me.  :?:  

I hope everyone enjoys the pass, this is my first to put on. Pleae let me know if I am screwing up with something I am doing wrong.

Emerson

1sgjeffward

Works for me brother! Ready to go :dancing:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

uplander12ga

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

McBryde

W00T, no problems! Get ready David, it will go out tomorrow.

Emerson

jw-owl

This will be a good one! Great idea McBryde!!

McBryde

OK, it went out today.

Make sure you get one of the extra goodies in there . There should be one for everyone in there.

Emerson

uplander12ga

:dancing: Looking forward to this one brother!!!
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

McBryde

I'm looking forward to see what all shows up in it when it makes its way around the block, and eventually back to me =) I think this one will be fun!

E

gitfiddl

I just noticed the box my son had placed in the designated "Hide Stuff from Mom" area under my desk.  :shades: It will probably get turned around and go out on Monday.

But dammit, Emerson, did you have to use peanuts?
 :mad:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.