Grand Marnier 150 year

Started by Waffles, 03/22/2012 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FNA

A good rule of thumb is if you have to think about spending $30 for a drink, you can't afford $30 for a drink.

Waffles

I can afford the $30 no problem, but being brought up my family didn't have money.  So now that I can afford the finer things, I still question if I need them.

horrido

Quotefretburn - 3/23/2012  9:59 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 3/22/2012  7:48 PM  
QuoteWaffles - 3/22/2012  7:09 PM  LOL, the tax refund went to pay off the new wife's credit card debt that she didnt tell me about before we got married.....
21 years ago on the alter, my father-in-law leaned over to me and whispered "She's all yours now.  Credit card bills and all.  No trade backs!"  Wife was a bit miffed at Dad.  :lmao:

Unfortunately i inherited my father-in-law too, lol.

Waffles, Dont think there are any cigar bars here. You gotta try it at least once man.

I guess love is blind until the in-laws point out the secrets of their children finally leaving.... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  and you still got married.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Waffles

Quotehorrido - 3/23/2012  2:52 PM  

QuoteWaffles - 3/22/2012  7:09 PM  LOL, the tax refund went to pay off the new wife's credit card debt that she didnt tell me about before we got married.....
21 years ago on the alter, my father-in-law leaned over to me and whispered "She's all yours now.  Credit card bills and all.  No trade backs!"  Wife was a bit miffed at Dad.  :lmao:

Waffles, Dont think there are any cigar bars here. You gotta try it at least once man.

I guess love is blind until the in-laws point out the secrets of their children finally leaving.... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  and you still got married.

I was engaged to this one girl until I found out 2 of her family members were in jail for murder and she almost went too.  Glad I found out BEFORE.  

Hot Stuff x

Quotenwb - 3/23/2012  10:06 PM

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/22/2012  10:45 PM
QuoteWaffles - 3/23/2012  9:09 AM
LOL, the tax refund went to pay off the new wife's credit card debt that she didnt tell me about before we got married.....

I already had this discussion with my future ex-wife...hopefully will avoid any "gotchas", unless she lied to me.   We shall see....

Such a positive outlook! :lmao:

I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

fretburn

QuoteWaffles - 3/23/2012  1:54 PM  

I was engaged to this one girl until I found out 2 of her family members were in jail for murder and she almost went too.  Glad I found out BEFORE.  

Dunno if you watch Seinfeld, but maybe the conjugal visit sex would have been worth it, lol. JK thats scary.

Ron

"Is the poop deck really what I think it is?" - Homer Jay Simpson

"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." Homer Jay Simpson

Brlesq

QuoteWaffles - 3/23/2012  3:54 PM

:-0 ! !
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteWaffles - 3/23/2012  3:54 PM
...I was engaged to this one girl until I found out 2 of her family members were in jail for murder and she almost went too.  Glad I found out BEFORE.

Holy crap! :-0
Chief of Shaft

Jonnyd287

A good rule of thumb is if you have to think about spending $30 for a drink, you can't afford $30 for a drink.

Completely agree. hahaha

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.