Podman Cigars

Started by nwb, 08/10/2011 02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc808

Tim, congratulations on your new site!  I wish you the best for the coming year.  Hope to hang out with you later in Orlando.

Shukpaw

The site is looking good.  Nice selection of very good cigars.  I want that Undercrown iPhone cover, and I don't even have an iPhone.  It just looks cool.  I joined the newsletter.  If you ever need someone to take over your custom service I think I could talk the family into relocating.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Brlesq

I bought a box of Feral Flying Pigs from Podman's site a month ago, and everything went smoothly and quickly (as I would expect from a guy like Tim).   :thumbsup:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

sullivan8078

I got a box of the undercrowns and free promo. Shipping was fast and he was great to deal with.
-David
"Ceiling fan stirs the air, cigar smoke did swirl."- J.B.

lubrix

Looking good,nice selections!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

qman22

Tim, best of luck on your new venture.  The site looks great!
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

podman28

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Yes Marvin good to see you here and I will see you in Orlando.

TheNinja

Just wanted to chime in here. I've purchased from Tim twice now.

The first time, I forgot to use the promo code. I e-mailed him about it, and despite it being my own fault,Tim went above and beyond by throwing in a couple extra cigars instead.

Then, I ordered a fiver of LP 9's. They arrived today, but 4 had foot damage and one was cracking. I e-mailed, and within an hour or so, Tim had replied first with a thank you for letting him know, and advised me that not only would he send replacement and a bonus, but that he was going to speak to his shipping people about better packaging in the future. He then thanked me again for letting him know.

Tim, it's that kind of immediate, above and beyond, customer service that wins customers. Most retailers would have balked, then agreed to begrudgingly send a replacement. Your positive attitude, your immediate willingness to make it right (and then some) and your obvious effort to provide top-notch customer service has earned you a loyal, repeat customer in at least myself, and I hope this posting encourages others to use you as well.

Cheers!

sam a

tim is the best! i haven't bought any cigars for the past year or so... but if i were buying, i'd buy exclusively from tim. because it makes you smarter, happier and better looking.
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

irratebass

QuoteShukpaw - 1/12/2012 5:42 AM The site is looking good. Nice selection of very good cigars. I want that Undercrown iPhone cover, and I don't even have an iPhone. It just looks cool. I joined the newsletter. If you ever need someone to take over your custom service I think I could talk the family into relocating.

Where is this on the site? I am getting an Iphone on Saturday and this would be the Bee's Knees

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

Brlesq

Quoteirratebass - 3/29/2012  5:26 PM

QuoteShukpaw - 1/12/2012 5:42 AM The site is looking good. Nice selection of very good cigars. I want that Undercrown iPhone cover, and I don't even have an iPhone. It just looks cool. I joined the newsletter. If you ever need someone to take over your custom service I think I could talk the family into relocating.

Where is this on the site? I am getting an Iphone on Saturday and this would be the Bee's Knees

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=podmancigars

:biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteTheNinja - 3/29/2012  5:13 PM
....Tim, it's that kind of immediate, above and beyond, customer service that wins customers. Most retailers would have balked, then agreed to begrudgingly send a replacement. Your positive attitude, your immediate willingness to make it right (and then some) and your obvious effort to provide top-notch customer service has earned you a loyal, repeat customer in at least myself, and I hope this posting encourages others to use you as well.

Cheers!

:word:
Chief of Shaft

podman28

Quoteirratebass - 3/29/2012  2:26 PM

Derek thank you for the kind words. For me taking care of things is just common sense. Damage in shipping happens from time to time but you can take measures to prevent it better and limit the problems. When they do arise it is best in my opinion to make sure you have a happy customer. You may have noticed that I do quite a bit of business with Drew Estate. I take my customer service angle from them and JD. I want to be around for the long run and not just make a quick buck and dash like some other retailers out there.

As for the iPhone cover, that promotion ended but I do have a few around. When you are ready just let me know and I will see what I can do to re-create that promo for you. You can find the site at www.podmancigars.com and also e-mail me directly at sales@podmancigars.com. Also I welcome input as to what you may like to see me carry. I have a handful of new products I will be putting up in the near future but will do my best to cater to the boutique cigar smoker. I am not trying to be CI, Famous or JR but something different and boutique with great service and fair pricing. Hopefully all will go well and Podman Cigars will be around for a long time. :biggrin:

podman28

Quoteirratebass - 3/29/2012  5:46 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 3/29/2012  6:34 PM  

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=podmancigars   :biggrin:

Did that and went to the site, but didn't see the case......going back now...what am I missing?  :confused:  

There isn't a picture posted currently as we are on a different promotion. That promo was buy a box of Undercrown and get 5 free plus the cover. When you enter geek as a coupon code you get another 10% off and always free shipping. I will attach a picture of the cover here. You just need to let me know when you ordered and I will take care of the rest.

irratebass

Quotepodman28 - 3/29/2012  8:51 PM  
Quoteirratebass - 3/29/2012  5:46 PM  
QuoteBrlesq - 3/29/2012  6:34 PM  

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=podmancigars   :biggrin:

Did that and went to the site, but didn't see the case......going back now...what am I missing?  :confused:  

There isn't a picture posted currently as we are on a different promotion. That promo was buy a box of Undercrown and get 5 free plus the cover. When you enter geek as a coupon code you get another 10% off and always free shipping. I will attach a picture of the cover here. You just need to let me know when you ordered and I will take care of the rest.

Thank you so much for this Tim.....let's see what I can do now.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

podman28

If a fellow Geek needs something all they need to do is ask. I am all ears!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.