I call it a Bohemiami...

Started by mike.casey, 04/12/2012 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

This ended being an excellent pairing.

A Bohemia Cerveza , and a Padilla Miami.

It takes a very specific beer to go well with a cigar, but I've definitely found one to go with the Padilla Miami. I sipped the Bohemia, and the Miami for around 75 minutes.

Great evening on the deck!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

uplander12ga

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Ken Kelley

Quotemike.casey - 4/12/2012  9:18 PM

This ended being an excellent pairing.

A Bohemia Cerveza , and a Padilla Miami.

It takes a very specific beer to go well with a cigar, but I've definitely found one to go with the Padilla Miami. I sipped the Bohemia, and the Miami for around 75 minutes.

Great evening on the deck!

OK, so where can we go with this....

Budhiba

Keystoneristo

Natural Lightatuaje

Millerocky

Pabst Blue Ribbonestor

Coorsosa

Micheloboardwalk
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

mike.casey

Or....

Pabst Blue Raji's Untimely Demise

Which is the only stick I could think of worthy of a PBR

:barf:

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Ken Kelley

I don't think PBR can beat OB for "worst beer in the world". OB (Oriental Beer) was sold in Okinawa, and some other select sites around the Pacific, and had to be the nastiest brew I've ever seen anyplace in the world of airevac.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

mike.casey

If it's worse than PBR, I don't want anything to do with it.

The last PBR I tried was left at my place by a poker buddy, and I got pissed at him, because I made the mistake of taking a sip later in the week.

Ron White

billy82

Looks like you had a nice time! :-)
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.