Any of you Pipe Guys

Started by 87North, 04/15/2012 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

87North

I came into some bulk Cornell & Diehl Billy Budd a while back and while it's not bad baccy, I don't just love it so I thought I'd see if anybody was interested in about 4 oz. of it.  It's description is: A heavy Latakia blend with a rough cut Burley, bright Virginia flake and a good amount of rough-cut cigar leaf.  Anyway if somebody thinks they might like it, let me know.  I don't really much want anything for it besides whatever you think it's worth and the knowledge that somebody is enjoying it.  :-)
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

ROTHNH

Wow ... Billy is some heavy hitter ... I tried a bowl some years ago and it was like smoking a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo -- which is great if you like your pipe tobacco to kick.  Admittedly, it's been a while though.  Anyone into strong full honest (not flavored) smoke will likely enjoy this.

kcramer

I've never smoked a pipe but have thought about trying it.  Just seems like a lot of work :confused:

metalhead y cigarguy

I have about 2 oz now and it is some strong stuff. I don't mind a full body stick from time to time but that Billy bud about knocked me on my butt the first time I tried it. Going from mainly aromatics to that was a shock to the system.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.