Arrogant bastard ale. need something to go with it

Started by BulletShogun, 04/16/2012 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BulletShogun

So I did a review many months ago on this wonderful brew. this was done in the beginning of my reviewing days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcBe0tPPhtQ

I need something to pair with it. I love this beer but have nothing that goes with it.

Certainly a bitter beer. Rich and flavorful unlike this brew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPR1CGTMe_Q

Talking to my brother about beer and smokes he said I was most like the snob who banged stifflers mom in american pie.

He's just mad because I have class and don't fallow ever single trend that comes out.

Arrogant bastard ale is outstanding and I think I'm going to throw one into the first yabo I ship out.

I hope you like bitter beer BX!

BTW

I'm hoping someone can try this mix of beer and cigar. Youngs double chocolate stout and a padilla miami

Bob Cordell

How bout a High Maintenance Bytch Cigar? Do they make anything like that?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

uplander12ga

My recommendation is the Partagas Black :dancing:. Bob Cordell recommended this to me to accompany Guiness, and I found this smoke to go exceptionally well with many other dark, bitter beers! :biggrin:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/16/2012  10:15 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:
Chief of Shaft

BulletShogun

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/16/2012  9:15 AM

That was a dick thing to say....But I also found it funny lol.

If there was a cigar by that name..it would probably go perfect with it simply by the name.

BulletShogun

Quoteuplander12ga - 4/16/2012  9:18 AM

My recommendation is the Partagas Black :dancing:. Bob Cordell recommended this to me to accompany Guiness, and I found this smoke to go exceptionally well with many other dark, bitter beers! :biggrin:

Havn't had one of those since I was 19. guess I know what I'm ordering next lol

lubrix

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/16/2012  9:15 AM

Hilarious!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

hardeveningsuburb

I had a Carlos Torano 50 Years Robusto with an Arrogant Bastard not too long ago, and that was a great combination.  I also did a Camacho SLR Churchill with some Double Bastard, and that was amazing.
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

metalhead y cigarguy

Excellent beer. I usually like a good medium to full bodied maduro stick. Nothing that stands out though.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Akkahuna

Partagas Black or SD4 or Ashton VSG- but watch out for the Stone Brewings Ruination IPA , Bouble Bastard, or any of the Vertical Epic or anniversary ales, they are great beers but the IBU's are so high you taste buds are toast for awhile and you can't get any flavor from your cigars.  They didn;t call it Ruination IPA for nothing.

nkowal

Good beer. I don't have a particular recommendation, but if it were me I'd lean maduro.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.