A Blind Taste Test

Started by SenorPablo, 07/06/2008 08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

Quotetnt956 - 7/18/2008  6:32 AM

I definitely have enough of one stick to send out.  Problem is, most probably know what it is.

What is the postage on 15 cigars? Paul?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Quoteljlemer - 7/18/2008  6:52 AM

I definitely have enough of one stick to send out.  Problem is, most probably know what it is.

I shipped them all in the free USPS Priority Mail boxes.  It's a flat rate of something like 4.80 per box.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 7/18/2008  9:52 AM

Quoteljlemer - 7/18/2008  6:52 AM

I shipped them all in the free USPS Priority Mail boxes.  It's a flat rate of something like 4.80 per box.

$72 plus the cost of each cigar! That's like $125 in all! Who's next, guys?

Thomas Mann

tnt956

Wow!  I'll like you guys but not that much!

junglepete

Hmm...I have the sticks to do it, if and when I'm in New York. Yes, the postage is a bit of a dent. Is there a cheaper form of postage for a single cigar?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ljlemer

Quotejunglepete - 7/18/2008  10:39 AM

Hmm...I have the sticks to do it, if and when I'm in New York. Yes, the postage is a bit of a dent. Is there a cheaper form of postage for a single cigar?

You put a stamp and address label over the cellophane, mark it fragile, and send it first class.  ;-)

Thomas Mann

junglepete

Somehow I had a feeling I would get something back like that  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Duker511

Tim

BlackIrish

Let me check the coolidor and see what I've got.  Might be able to pull this off.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.