Help my sucky stash

Started by adriedel, 04/17/2012 10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adriedel

I would really like to try a undercrown and my uzi weighs a ton.  Anyone that would like to trade or I can buy them strait out.  Anything in my collection that is a fair trade just tell me.  I would also like any size diesel.
PM with any ideas.

Thank you

Brentcally

I believe your humidor is set to private.
-Brent-

-Don't go away mad, just go away.

Shukpaw

I can take care of you.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

BXgreenhorn

Quoteadriedel - 4/17/2012  11:42 AM

I would really like to try a undercrown and my uzi weighs a ton.  Anyone that would like to trade or I can buy them strait out.  Anything in my collection that is a fair trade just tell me.  I would also like any size diesel.
PM with any ideas.

Thank you

I wanta try those too...SMH so many sticks so little time. :-(

Brlesq

QuoteBXgreenhorn - 4/17/2012  12:41 PM

So true.  For all you newer guys:  There is also a Wishlist Humidor in your Humidor section.  Add the sticks you want to try in it so you can keep track of them, and make sure to mark it as public view.

I know many of the FOGs will look at that when deciding to bomb someone. After all, free cigars are great, but the ones you really want are even better!  ;-)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 4/17/2012  1:03 PM
So true.  For all you newer guys:  There is also a Wishlist Humidor in your Humidor section.  Add the sticks you want to try in it so you can keep track of them, and make sure to mark it as public view.

I know many of the FOGs will look at that when deciding to bomb someone. After all, free cigars are great, but the ones you really want are even better!  ;-)

Great point Bruce.  I know it makes it a lot easier when dishing out some hurt on unsuspecting Geeks. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

BXgreenhorn

Damn where do I begin :biggrin:  :lmao:

gitfiddl

I ain't no new guy by any stretch of the imagination, but that never dawned on me before.  You might be good for something after all, Bruce!

:biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

horrido

Quotegitfiddl - 4/17/2012  6:55 PM

I ain't no new guy by any stretch of the imagination, but that never dawned on me before.  You might be good for something after all, Bruce!

Ummm maybe one day I can hire someone to enter my sticks to the virtual humidor... :-)
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Shukpaw

Quotehorrido - 4/17/2012  4:02 PM

Ummm maybe one day I can hire someone to enter my sticks to the virtual humidor... :-)

Send you entire collection down here I will guarantee you that at least 90% of them will get entered into your humidor.  :-)
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

nwb

QuoteShukpaw - 4/17/2012  7:04 PM

Send you entire collection down here I will guarantee you that at least 90% of them will get entered into your humidor.  :-)

:lmao:

Such a helpful BOTL.
Chief of Shaft

gitfiddl

QuoteShukpaw - 4/17/2012  7:04 PM

I'm available if you want to "outsource" part of that job!

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

87North

Quotegitfiddl - 4/17/2012  5:55 PM

You might be good for something after all, Bruce!

Now don't go encouraging Bruce too much, You know how his head swells...   :confused:  :shades:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

1sgjeffward

Quotehorrido - 4/17/2012  5:02 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 4/17/2012  6:55 PM

I charge 1 stick per page of entries :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.