Buck A Stick Pass

Started by elmokfo, 07/08/2008 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/8/2008  9:57 PM

I really dont know how to respond to that Larry...

Hmmmmmmm...... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

You just did.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

elmokfo

That sounds like a good plan too.  Didn't realize this idea would blossom like it has.  I'm sure we can find a way to make this work one way or another.  My other idea was to steal a bit from the blind taste test idea and have everyone shoot 1 out to everyone in the group.  Sort of a shoot off if you will and then everyone participating would have one of each one to rate.  Of course that would certainly flood mailboxes for a few days.

junglepete

So far I am thouroughly confused, but no matter, I'm sure it will all be worked out by the fall. By then it may be like this: half of the paticipants could mail half of their cigars to the other half of the participants and then the half that recieves them could rate just one and then send the other off to the remaining half who then smoke one of them. The half that only got the one instead of two will then cut their one in two and mail the other half to the other half of the paricipants to rate them. Of couse we will do this all at the same time to honor our geekiness.
 :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Duker511

Ohhh, now I get it, thanks for clearing that up Pete. Does this mean I send myself half of the sticks you send to you? :confused:
Tim

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

texlewee

Do we cut lengthwise or widthwise?  Seems they might smoke funny if we cut them in half down the middle lengthwise... :crazy:  :confused:
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.