6 finger zip tops

Started by Akfireguy, 04/25/2012 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akfireguy

So this is not really a buy and sell thread. I am a noob on here so here goes. I have about 500 6 finger bags left from the thousand I bought.  If you need or want them I got them and I will ship to you at no cost.  Send me a PM if you want some.  

Ken

Bob Cordell

You got six fingers? Hmmmmmm, bet your GF loves you!

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

kcramer

Leave it to Bob. He the funny guy round these parts.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Akfireguy

Well if I had a girlfriend she prolly would complain about being a mutant, just like the two ex wives did.  However I do have free 6 finger ZIP TOP BAGS for bombing BOTLs

jharrisx5

PM sent...Thanks for the generous offer Bro!
Puff Puff Give....

cmmayo

Quotejharrisx5 - 4/25/2012  10:45 PM

PM sent...Thanks for the generous offer Bro!

x2

Generous people tend to be well rewarded here on CG...   :shy:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

kcramer

Already got mine from Ken on the "other" site. they are handy.

lubrix

Pm sent.Very cool of you!.
----

Akfireguy

Lubrix, no pm in my inbox.  Maybe send again???

Robert LG

Quotelubrix - 4/25/2012  11:08 PM

Pm sent.Very cool of you!.

X2 Thanks!
Rob

lubrix

----

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

horrido

As soon as I read the post I thought of 6 finger bag of Mary J or was the a 5 finger bag can't remember. So what is this bag - is it a ziplock bag or a bag specifically made for sticks? Whats so special about them as compared to ziplock? :confused:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

nwb

Quotehorrido - 4/26/2012  8:17 AM

As soon as I read the post I thought of 6 finger bag of Mary J or was the a 5 finger bag can't remember. So what is this bag - is it a ziplock bag or a bag specifically made for sticks? Whats so special about them as compared to ziplock? :confused:

They just protect the cigars better.  Check out the picture here:

http://www.cigarsolutions.com/products/6-Finger-Cigar-Bag-%252d-100-Pack.html
Chief of Shaft

billy82

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/25/2012  11:31 PM

You got six fingers? Hmmmmmm, bet your GF loves you!

That a boy Bob! :rolleyes:
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

irratebass

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/25/2012 11:31 PM You got six fingers? Hmmmmmm, bet your GF loves you!

Would that be called the SUPER SHOCKER?

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

87North

Quoteirratebass - 4/26/2012  9:18 AM

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/25/2012 11:31 PM You got six fingers? Hmmmmmm, bet your GF loves you!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Mickey gets the award today for reminding me of funny things that I haven't laughed about in a long time... :lmao:  :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Robert LG

Quote87North - 4/26/2012  9:23 AM

Quoteirratebass - 4/26/2012  9:18 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Mickey gets the award today for reminding me of funny things that I haven't laughed about in a long time... :lmao:  :biggrin:

Indeed, very funny and it's been a while! :lmao:  :lmao:
Rob

Ringadingh

Thats the first time Ive ever seen those bags, neat idea.

Akfireguy

Okay brothers.  I have a quite a bit of response on this.  I will be getting these out to those who responded in the next week.  I will send DC numbers to everybody that I am shipping to.  

Ken

horrido

Those look pretty cool individual slots....
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Akfireguy

So just to keep everybody in the loop.  I have not had a chance to ship out yet.  I am stuck in a 8-5 hell.  How do you all do this.?   I usually work 24 on 48 off, but I have to do a paramedic refresher every two years.  So TL;DR I will get all that PMed me off this week some time.  

Ken

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.