Another Cheesehead joins the cloud

Started by Blotar, 05/01/2012 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blotar

Greetings from Stevens Point WI.  The weather is finally decent enough to enjoy big sticks again.  I like strong blends with big rings. Looking forward to hearing from fellow cigarheads.

:meansmoke:
Life is too short for cheep cigars.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

ROTHNH

Hi Daniel and welcome to Geekdom.

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Beegerply

Welcome from Illinois, Quad City Area, enjoy the site Daniel.  You guys have some good beer up there :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

lubrix

Welcome!, Enjoy the site fellow Wisconsinite!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

uplander12ga

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

cocon

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

Robert LG

Rob

87North

QuoteRobert LG - 5/1/2012  2:20 PM

:welcome: from Texas!

X2   :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

irratebass

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

metalhead y cigarguy

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. We're glad to have you.

If there's one thing I like about Wisconsin it seems to a supplier of NFL quarterbacks for my Seahawks. First Matt Hasselback, now Matt Flynn and Russell Wilson. I'm hoping Flynn is as productive as Hasselback was. :biggrin:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

junglepete

Welcome to the site....looking forward to your participation.  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Chrism305

TBossAZ

Greetings from Mesa, AZ, enjoy the site

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

1sgjeffward

Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

RoscozRevenge

Welcome Daniel! Good to have another Dan around this neck of the woods... Even if you are a Cheesehead...  ;-)
"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
-Malcolm Reynolds

Ringadingh

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.