House Brand Cigar Pass?

Started by nukbucko, 07/14/2008 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nukbucko

I would like to know what you guys think about a pass with just house Brand cigars. no big names
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

elmokfo

I think that could be fun.  There are some pretty good sticks out there that are house brands.  I'd be in.

mhuss

Pretty much any reason to start a Pass is a good one.  This is definitely a great and original idea.  I have two house brand cigars right now, but they aren't in the database.  I haven't gotten back over to my local shop to get all the info on these in order to enter them.  They are from Cigar Cigars, and they are called Eduardo.  I have a torpedo and a double corona (I think....it may be just a corona).  I don't know if you guys are willing to include any sticks that aren't in the db.

Bob Cordell

I would be up for that. I've got a little side trade going on with Minesman now. I split a bundle of JR Cuban Cohiba Esplindos Alternatives with a pal and have a  few others in my humi.
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

junglepete

Whatever happened to that buck a stick pass, I thought that was gaining some momentum, minus the final small details?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Aequitas86

I would be interested as well. I am a fan of my shop's house brand and I would love to share.
May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

stogie_foggie

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/14/2008  1:46 PM

I would be up for that. I've got a little side trade going on with Minesman now. I split a bundle of JR Cuban Cohiba Esplindos Alternatives with a pal and have a  few others in my humi.

How do you like them?  I've had the real deal and it was the best cigar I have ever had.  How does the JR stack up?  They are always out of stock at JRs, it seems, so they must be pretty good.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

Bob Cordell

I havent received them yet from the pal that ordered them, he just got them today. The JR Cohiba double corona is a wonderful smoke though. Judging from that I'm looking forward to these. The double corona's are on back order!

:sad:

mhuss

QuoteBob Cordell - 7/14/2008  3:46 PM
I split a bundle of JR Cuban Cohiba Esplindos Alternatives with a pal and have a  few others in my humi.

:biggrin:   Yum!  They sound great!  I'm not quite sure of the brand I had on my honeymoon in Jamaica eight years ago, but it was Cuban and I'm pretty sure it was a Cohiba.  And I'm definitely sure it was one of the top three cigars I've ever had!  Those Alternatives sound great.

ljlemer

Quotemhuss - 7/14/2008  2:43 PM

Pretty much any reason to start a Pass is a good one.

:word:  :smoker: So true!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Duker511

:-(  I have no house brands :-(    But heck, this is a good excuse to buy some.  :dancing:
Tim

elmokfo

Quotejunglepete - 7/14/2008  5:05 PM

Whatever happened to that buck a stick pass, I thought that was gaining some momentum, minus the final small details?

Don't worry, Buck a Stick isn't dead yet.  At least I haven't given up on it.  I'm saving that for the fall if everyone is ok with it.  Gives us some time to work out the details.  A lot of great suggestions.

Duker511

Fall sounds good to me, I have a coolidor full of them!!! :dancing:
Tim

Bob Cordell

Wow, my pal just brought me my 10 JR Cohiba Esplendido Alternatives. They look and smell great. I cant wait to blaze up on one tonight!

I'll let you guys know.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.