Best of Boutique Pass

Started by mike.casey, 05/08/2012 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrido

Great thanks Karl, just looking at the list and trying to figure out what I would like to try and decide what to put....some hard choices. :confused:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

CrazyK

Hey Mark, did you have a chance to do the put / take thing yet?
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

mike.casey

QuoteCrazyK - 7/25/2012  10:44 PM

:bump:

Karl yours and Marks end will be in the mail today.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

CrazyK

Very cool Mike, thanks!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

mike.casey

QuoteCrazyK - 7/28/2012  5:32 AM

Very cool Mike, thanks!

No problem.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

CrazyK

Hey Mike, got the sticks today. Which ones are going to Mark? Thanks! He indicated in the history no puts or takes...
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

mike.casey

QuoteCrazyK - 8/15/2012  11:16 PM

Hey Mike, got the sticks today. Which ones are going to Mark? Thanks! He indicated in the history no puts or takes...

Those are all yours. I sent him a seperate box.

Ron White

CrazyK

Quotemike.casey - 8/16/2012  6:54 AM

QuoteCrazyK - 8/15/2012  11:16 PM

Those are all yours. I sent him a seperate box.

Oh ok, cool. I'll send my puts directly to you then! thanks again for letting me play!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

Hey Mike, sent my puts to you today via USPS. Hope they make it in one piece!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.