Short, Fat and Black

Started by metalhead y cigarguy, 05/10/2012 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

QuoteDonM - 6/12/2012  5:21 PM

On it way to you Dave!

I'll be on the lookout!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

BXgreenhorn

Wow this pass is moving fast, I guess that's what happens when you got the "A" squad playing. Thanks for letting me play. :biggrin:

gitfiddl

I got it today.  Hopefully, I can get to it tonight and back out tomorrow.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

The takage and puttage is done.  I'll hit the PO on the way home from work tomorrow.

metalhead y cigarguy

Quotegitfiddl - 6/14/2012  2:53 PM

The takage and puttage is done.  I'll hit the PO on the way home from work tomorrow.

Sounds good. Thanks for the quick turn around. Nice puts too! Thanks for playing.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

gitfiddl

It's in the hands of the USPS.  Chip should see it Monday.  Thanks for having me in this one, Bryan!

cocon

Will be on the look-out!  :shades:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

cocon

Box was delivered today, will ship it out Tuesday a.m.
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

metalhead y cigarguy

This is moving along very well! Thanks guys.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

sullivan8078

Should just be a day or two before I have it. Will be on the lookout!
-David
"Ceiling fan stirs the air, cigar smoke did swirl."- J.B.

cocon

Pass is outbound! ETA is 6/21.

Thanks for having me!!  This box is loaded with alot of great sticks!! :biggrin:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

metalhead y cigarguy

Thanks for the quick turn around. Thanks for playing Chip!

sullivan8078

Chuck, the box is headed your way. I will check on the transit and post the info later with an ETA but it should be around the middle of the week. Thanks for having me guys!
-David

Bob Cordell

There's two cigars I really want in this one, hope they make it to TN!!!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

metalhead y cigarguy

Thanks for the quick turn around David. Nice Puts too! Thanks for playing.

Cfickter

Quotesullivan8078 - 6/23/2012  11:34 PM  Chuck, the box is headed your way. I will check on the transit and post the info later with an ETA but it should be around the middle of the week. Thanks for having me guys!

Thanks David,  will keep an eye out for it

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sullivan8078

QuoteCfickter - 6/24/2012  11:17 AM

Quotesullivan8078 - 6/23/2012  11:34 PM  Chuck, the box is headed your way. I will check on the transit and post the info later with an ETA but it should be around the middle of the week. Thanks for having me guys!

Thanks David,  will keep an eye out for it

USPS site shows expected delivery today.  :biggrin:
-David

Cfickter

Yeah I saw that but nothing yet, sit still says delivery on 25th but latest update shows sitting in NJ

Will let you know when it comes in, have my puts ready and a good idea of the takes, hopefully 1 day turn around

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

Ok, it is on it way.  transistioned to Angel

Many thanks to Bryan for letting me participate and for letting me throw in the Flying Pig.  To me it says Short, Fat, & Black.  I hope someone gets to enjoy it

metalhead y cigarguy

QuoteCfickter - 6/30/2012  9:07 AM

Ok, it is on it way.  transistioned to Angel

Many thanks to Bryan for letting me participate and for letting me throw in the Flying Pig.  To me it says Short, Fat, & Black.  I hope someone gets to enjoy it

Somehow I don't see that being a problem. Thanks for playing.

Thanks to all involved so far. This pass has great puts and takes and is being transitioned very quickly. Thanks guys!!! You guys rock. :rocker:

BXgreenhorn

I got the pass today I'll make my takes today and try to mail it out tomorrow.

BXgreenhorn

Chris, the pass is headed your way. Enjoy :dancing:

BXgreenhorn

Sorry guys I just saw I made a mistakes on my takes, I checked Oliva Cain Maduro 550 Robusto when I actually took the Oliva Cain 645T Maduro Torpedo. Is there a way to fix this?      
 Rookie error :shamebag:  :shootme:  :hitme:

Chrism305

Puts and takes are in. I'm off to the post office and will put the other info in when I get back.

metalhead y cigarguy

QuoteBXgreenhorn - 7/4/2012  7:19 AM

Sorry guys I just saw I made a mistakes on my takes, I checked Oliva Cain Maduro 550 Robusto when I actually took the Oliva Cain 645T Maduro Torpedo. Is there a way to fix this?      
 Rookie error :shamebag:  :shootme:  :hitme:

No worries. I'll see if Wayne can make the adjustment to correct the issue. Thanks for the nice puts.

Wayne since you're next on the list, when you do your puts an takes can you add those cigars to your puts and takes to correct it. That would be much appreciated.

I know pretty much all of you guys are having a horrible heat wave right now. If you have any concerns about cigar beetles because the package sat outside in the heat all day before you arrived home etc. Let me know.  I'm hoping that there will be no issues, but if the concern is there feel free to let me know.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.