Save 20% On Your Cigar Order @ Cuenca Cigars Now Through July 11th

Started by ROTHNH, 07/08/2012 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROTHNH

Through July 11, 2012, enjoy a 20% discount on your order and get free shipping on orders over $99.99 at Cuenca Cigars.

Take this opportunity to save big on many brand name, rarely discounted cigars.  Use discount code JULY4YOU at checkout.

http://www.cuencacigars.com/

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cigary

Quotenirab - 7/8/2012  2:36 PM  Do you carry Curivari or Canimao cigars?

This is the second time I've heard of Curivari...and I see they have a maduro but it's the Reserve I've heard about.  What's your take on these?

ROTHNH

Quotenirab - 7/8/2012  5:36 PM

Do you carry Curivari or Canimao cigars?

I don't work for Cuenca Cigars, I'm just sharing what I consider a good opportunity to save some money.

I do carry Curivari cigars though -- in my humidor  :shades:

nwb

QuoteCigary - 7/8/2012  6:00 PM

Quotenirab - 7/8/2012  2:36 PM  Do you carry Curivari or Canimao cigars?

This is the second time I've heard of Curivari...and I see they have a maduro but it's the Reserve I've heard about.  What's your take on these?

Gary - The Curivari are excellent cigars, especially Privada.  They have a very Cubanesque flavor.
Chief of Shaft

nirab

Curivari Reserva Limitada line is one of my favorites. Excellent cigar all the way around. The Curivari El Rey is supposed to be a great cigar as well. I will be getting some of these in next week, so look for a review.  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Well, thanks for the heads up! And you are smart to stock them in your humi...I guess that makes me smart too!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Shukpaw

That brings the The 2011 Limited Edition Fuente Story Humidor to just around $2,250.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

ROTHNH

QuoteShukpaw - 7/9/2012  12:07 AM

That brings the The 2011 Limited Edition Fuente Story Humidor to just around $2,250.

Ha ha, Neil!

But that's my point exactly ... a 20% discount on cigars (such as the one you mentioned) is 2-3 times more savings than anyplace else AFAIK.  :shy:

CrazyK

That is a great deal! They have some very good stuff in stock!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

lubrix

Thanks, I have not ordered from them but I like there stock.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ewu

Has anyone purchased from them?  These prices + 20% discount seem almost into "too good to be true" realm
"Everything works, some things work better than others, and nothing works forever."

ROTHNH

Quoteewu - 7/9/2012  3:55 PM

Has anyone purchased from them?  These prices + 20% discount seem almost into "too good to be true" realm

I've been getting Emails from them for some time and watched them grow.  It's a family business, seem reputable and while I've no reason not to trust them, I've never actually placed an order with them yet.

Brlesq

Quoteewu - 7/9/2012  3:55 PM

You should always comparison shop.  I find their prices to be high, even with a 20% discount.  Maybe I'm not looking at the right cigars.   :confused:

For example, a 5 pack of Anejo #46 is listed at $110!!  Even with 20% off, that's $88, or $17.60/stick. I can usually find these for around $10-11/stick.

And it does not appear that they carry Curivari for those who are asking.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lowpro75

Listen to Bruce, he's so cheap he makes extreme couponers look like billionaires on crack.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

ewu

QuoteBrlesq - 7/9/2012  2:54 PM  You should always comparison shop.  I find their prices to be high, even with a 20% discount.  Maybe I'm not looking at the right cigars.   :confused:   For example, a 5 pack of Anejo #46 is listed at $110!!  Even with 20% off, that's $88, or $17.60/stick. I can usually find these for around $10-11/stick.   And it does not appear that they carry Curivari for those who are asking.

Ah good point, I shopped a box of Padron 6000 (very good price) and a box of San Cristobal Classico (average before the discount) but stopped there.

"Everything works, some things work better than others, and nothing works forever."

ROTHNH

Bruce makes a great point -- it's important to know prices and then to pass on the frontmarks that aren't saving money over prices at other sources.  There are some of those, but there are also some deals to be had which is why I posted this.

Like Eric, I checked out some cigars in stock that I liked and found that, the net box prices on some, after the 20% discount and the free shipping, was better than anywhere else I've seen.  

But like Bruce, YMMV of course.

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 7/9/2012  5:07 PM

Listen to Bruce, he's so cheap he makes extreme couponers look like billionaires on crack.

:lmao:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.