Started by wescat, 06/16/2012 11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Shukpaw

I love that picture of Slim.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

nwb

Chief of Shaft

MT21

Another victim in the fellowship of destruction.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Cfickter

A great movie!
President Merkin Muffley: You're talking about mass murder, General, not war!
General "Buck" Turgidson: Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nkowal

Just watched it last night actually...

one of my favorites.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

DonM

So I just got a bomb in the condominium mail boxes, all my neighbors were complaining that now they wont get mail until the destruction was repaired.   I am sure that they complained about the aroma of some fine coffee as well......

Kevin sent me what appears to be some freshly roasted coffee beans, the aroma would bring any coffee lover to their knees along with a couple of nice cigars to boot.   He mentioned a thread where I mentioned my love for great coffee and sent me some.  Love it and cant wait to try some of it out.  Perhaps with one of the cigars he sent  :biggrin:

You do know when you least expect it, the bomb will be reciprocated, right?

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

MT21

Now that's some java jive!
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

wescat

QuoteDonM - 6/18/2012  5:52 PM

So I just got a bomb in the condominium mail boxes, all my neighbors were complaining that now they wont get mail until the destruction was repaired.   I am sure that they complained about the aroma of some fine coffee as well......

Kevin sent me what appears to be some freshly roasted coffee beans, the aroma would bring any coffee lover to their knees along with a couple of nice cigars to boot.   He mentioned a thread where I mentioned my love for great coffee and sent me some.  Love it and cant wait to try some of it out.  Perhaps with one of the cigars he sent  :biggrin:

You do know when you least expect it, the bomb will be reciprocated, right?

Don, this was your thread where you asked for coffee suggestions: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=10761.0

So, I suggest you grind some o'dat and see how you like it!

Those 2 sticks have been resting in my care for about 4 years.

No need to reciprocate, just enjoy, ya hear??
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

nwb

Very nice.  Kevin is a pretty stand up guy.
Chief of Shaft

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

metalhead y cigarguy

Very nice! Enjoy the coffee and smokes.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.