A new obsession

Started by Jeebz, 06/21/2012 07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

QuoteTorske - 6/21/2012  7:40 PM

Welcome!

A fair warning: With this new hobby, your bank account will hurt. However, your soul will be much richer. I haven't been active here for more than a few months, but it's a likeable place to be. It's a nice mix of BS and serious stuff. The pompous ass factor here is very low :biggrin:

Pompous ass factor checking in.

Welcome!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

McBryde

Welcome aboard the crazy train!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Cfickter

Do not attempt to adjust your computer! We are controlling everything!
Welcome to the CG
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Robert LG

Quotenirab - 6/21/2012  8:11 PM

:welcome: from Texas!  :rocker:

X2
Rob

Torske

QuoteBXgreenhorn - 6/26/2012  5:01 PM  Welcome to the site, Josh. I'm also the only one of my friends that smokes cigars. It sucks sometime but then again no one trys to bum stick off of me :dancing:

BX: Do is I have done. Try a sneak attack om your friends. I think I got my landlord (and friend) hooked up on the stogies, and I'm working on one of my neigbors :angel:  :angel:  

--
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
John Kenneth Galbraith
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Torske
"To smoke a cigar has absolutely nothing to do with smoking. It's all about enjoying of life"
Ex smoker (me)

nkowal

Welcome!

I have a few friends who enjoy them on occasion, but not nearly as often as me, so I know that feeling!

1029henry

"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

BigTA

Welcome from Sunny So CAL
Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Beegerply

Welcome from Illinois  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Ringadingh

Welcome from Ontario!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.