The Unofficial Semi-Official Perpetual Cigar Pass

Started by paulian3, 07/31/2008 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulian3

Lol--I know Larry, no worries on this end.  In fact, no worries in general.

PI

paulian3

Gentlemen, last call.  I opened the pass to a possible 90 members, figuring that if this was going to be perpetual we might as well get a crew.  I will close the pass tomorrow evening, and arrange the list so that it starts on the west coast for a change and comes back through the east coast.  Thanks again

PI

podman28

Nice. 2 passes going at the same time. Double the fun.

podman28

Ernie Banks had a famous saying. "Let's play two!"

ljlemer

Quotepodman28 - 8/5/2008  4:05 PM

Why not 3?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 8/5/2008  6:16 PM

Quotepodman28 - 8/5/2008  4:05 PM

Why not 3?

Well now we do.

paulian3

Pass Order and Cigar List updated.  This one will be open until 11 pm EST tonight.  Last, last call.

PI

podman28

Excellent. The 2nd one will be off and hopefully very soon the 3rd.

podman28

When can we see this pass launched? I know it has been closed for some time now. Just curious and excited with the prospects.

ljlemer

Thomas Mann

texlewee

Still hasn't started?  No surprise.... I've about decided Paulie doesn't do anything on the day he says..  But..... He eventually gets around to it. :biggrin:
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

podman28

He's next up in my pass too. Maybe he's waiting for all 3 and make one trip to the post office.  :biggrin:

stogie_foggie

Anyone know what happened to this?  Seems like it stopped before it ever got started.....
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

podman28

This is the primary reason we are all concerned about the other passes going through Paulian. He seems to be MIA. Maybe he was abducted by the cigar-smoking aliens?

ljlemer

Quotepodman28 - 8/18/2008  3:49 PM

This is the primary reason we are all concerned about the other passes going through Paulian. He seems to be MIA. Maybe he was abducted by the cigar-smoking aliens?

I found his email address: paulian3@aol.com  Care to write him?

Thomas Mann

podman28

That might be a bit much right now but having a box of 22 smokes and no word for so long does worry me. I hope he is just on vacation and didn't say anything. That being said I hope he moves the pass along before my humidifying disk is used up. :confused:

ljlemer

Quotepodman28 - 8/22/2008  4:57 PM

That might be a bit much right now but having a box of 22 smokes and no word for so long does worry me. I hope he is just on vacation and didn't say anything. That being said I hope he moves the pass along before my humidifying disk is used up. :confused:

I'm afraid after all this time, with him having logged on just a few days ago, the explanation is more ominous.

Thomas Mann

texlewee

So, here's what we know.....   2 passes. ( his doesn't count, since it has no loss to us) He has all the smokes.

He has been on the site without comment or forwarding the passes.

He doesn't respond to PM's or email.

Do we have recourse?

And why, tell me why, would someone be such a big a-hole as to steal someones cigars?

:confused:   I 'm just glad I booted him from mine before he got those, too. ( Maybe he was in NY) LOL

podman28

Well we have his name and address. Maybe we can find a phone number and call? I am not a PI and in general there are worse things in the world than losing some cigars but it a principal issue. Too bad qmann sent out my package to him before I could change it.

texlewee

Yeah, it's not the cigars... I've got plenty, and didn't lose any on this pass anyhow. But the fact that 2 other passes went to him and have now seem to disappeared is unfortunate.

Even if someone just stole my apple or soda out of the fridge, it wouldn't be expensive, but it would be freaking annoying. :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :notamused:  :moon:  :dukem:  :meansmoke:  :uzi:  :angry:  :hityou:  :kickyou:

qman22

I looked up his address on whitepages.com and 2 other names came up......perhaps his roommates?  ********* and **********
The number listed for them is ***-***-****

might be worth a call, I would hate for this prick to get away with stealing if that's the case

-------------------------------------------------------
MOD EDIT: I'm pulling any personal info off the thread.  Too much spam opps and we really dont know what happened at this point.  Even though i'm not feeling positive either.  If you wnt any of this other info, PM QMan.
-Paul
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

nukbucko

Im going to call not only I feel he stole from me and Podman he stole from us all.
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

podman28

I would be very interested in hearing the results from such a phone call. :mad:

mhuss

Quotenukbucko - 8/25/2008  4:55 PM
Im going to call not only I feel he stole from me and Podman he stole from us all.

Any luck?  Man this really sucks!  I am so sorry for you guys that got your smokes snatched.  So let me get this straight:  he has three Passes in his possession and we haven't heard anything from him in a couple of weeks now?  Unbelieveable!

podman28

Well to make it entirely correct he had 2 passes belonging to others and his which he failed to launch as of yet so we are not out in that respect.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.