Beautiful evening with cigar and martini...

Started by Turboknat, 08/01/2008 06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboknat

Well, here I am on the back patio of my house, nice weather, and decided to enjoy a cigar and martini.  I chose a Cuban Crafters Cameroon (I smoked two awhile back, but didn't do a review.  I will review this one tonight.  I am also enjoying a Bombay Sapphire Gin Real Martini, dry.  My favorite drink to have with a cigar.  So far so good... :smoker:

Turboknat

Ok, finished my Cuban Crafters Cameroon, and I am now smoking a Drew Estate Natural Dirt.  Doesn't taste like dirt.  Taste of cocoa and vanilla.  I don't think it is a flavored cigar, and it is not strong flavored.  But, I admit I like it.  Great aroma.  Listening to the 7/21/08 broadcast of the Cigar Dave Show from his website.  Also, nice clear night with crickets in the background in my back yard.

podman28

I was wishing for a nice night on the patio but to no avail. It is hot and humid still. Lighting the tiki torches to fight bugs and handling the weather is too much for me. I guess my new club is making me soft. Really had the urge for a nice maduro too. Have a few CAO VR Black Cathedrals calling my name. I think, though, my martini would be with vodka. Not too high on gin but if I had to have one it would be with Plymouth Gin.

Duker511

I sat on my back porch and threw marshmallows to some raccoons. I smoked a Diamond Crown Maximus, and a AF Cuban Corona. I know its not a good idea to feed coons but they will come snooping around anyway. We still have a mama and baby bear coming around a couple times a week also. Im not feeding them marshmallows because then they could become my pets. :biggrin:
Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.