"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

2012 Camacho Liberty Distribution

Started by wescat, 07/05/2012 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jw-owl

Got wonderful packages in the mail today!
1-I received what I ordered
2-They arrived in perfect condition- thanks to Kevin for the MAJOR hook up, Thank you Brother!

Cfickter

Everything ordered recieved, perfect condition. Left feedback earlier
Soooo who busted one already or how long will you let them sit?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

wescat

I appreciate all of the updates about parcels.

There are still 5 parcels out that I have not heard from the recipients; please do update this thread when you get your sticks.    :thanx:

:smoker: I did smoke one, it was good, but IMO they need some rest.

Y'all take care.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

hardeveningsuburb

Mine got there safe and sound, thanks Kevin!  Sorry for the late reply, I'm visiting my parents and haven't been near the computer very much for the past few days.
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

Cfickter

Soooo who has had one?  What is your opinion?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

pferg

Just got the package today, everything looks good. and thanks for the extra two sticks.  :biggrin:

wescat

Glad they made it Patrick. I always cross my fingers every time I send tobacco north of the 49th parallel.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

pferg

the tracking didnt follow to well, usps said it was still in miami, and canada post never heard of it. it was getting worried myself. Thanks again for doing this

nwb

The sticks came in last week and everything was in good shape. Thanks for the extra Tatuaje and thanks for organizing another great split!
Chief of Shaft

wescat

Well Geeks, this split is nearly complete. I've currently got 2 parcels in route to Reighvin and wlfwalleye, and another to ship to Daimonrunge Tuesday.

Feedback has been left to all participants.

If there is anything I still owe someone, send me a PM.

Thank you for the GREAT participation in this box split, and as always,

Enjoy the Tobacco.  

:smoker:  :smoker:  :smoker:  :smoker:
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Reighvin

Package received, along with a tag-a-long. Thank you greatly!
My Humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=reighvin

My Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/reighvin

Twitter: @Reighvin

"Some people spend their life wondering if they made a difference in the world. The Marines don't have that problem."~Ronald Reagan

wescat

Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

jw-owl

I burned my first Liberty the other day. I wish I bought more!! These are very close to being the BEST I've smoked. Thanks again wescat, I need more! Put me down fro 12 next year!

Shukpaw

Our transaction is near completion.  I could not find one of the brands you requested, they must be hiding, so I replaced it with two higher value one.  Sorry for the delay.  Thank you for taking care of me, and others.  Feedback left.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

wescat

Message understood. I appreciate the collaborative help Neil.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Daimonrunge

Got mine when I was in Louisiana. Sorry that I didn't post sooner, but it's been a crazy week and a half. Thanks again for the split and I hope to join you for a smoke next time I'm that way.
-Daimon

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.