2012 Camacho Liberty Distribution

Started by wescat, 07/05/2012 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

szyzk

Info for this year's release: 6 x 56 figurado in the 11/18 shape, Honduran Habano wrapper, Honduran binder, aged blend of Honduran/Dominican long-filler tobaccos. Full-bodied.

Shukpaw

Quoteszyzk - 7/11/2012  1:14 PM

Info for this year's release: 6 x 56 figurado in the 11/18 shape, Honduran Habano wrapper, Honduran binder, aged blend of Honduran/Dominican long-filler tobaccos. Full-bodied.

:drool:
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

jharrisx5

Quotejharrisx5 - 7/11/2012  8:04 AM

$$ is going in the mail today!

It's on the way, Kevin...should have $$ in a couple of days...
Puff Puff Give....

nwb

Kevin, I'm in for 3.  If you need a reviewer, I'm always down for a Geek Critique.

I'll send payment via PP and shoot you a PM with my addy.
Chief of Shaft

billy82

I'll have my money order at by Monday at the lastest. I'll also pm you my address at the same time .Thanks again for setting this up.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

wescat

Quotebilly82 - 7/11/2012  8:53 PM

I'll have my money order at by Monday at the lastest. I'll also pm you my address at the same time .Thanks again for setting this up.

Great, thanks Billy.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wescat

Cigars will ship to me this Friday, 7-13-2012.

If you have signed up for this split, I need you to pay now. If paying by PayPal, mark it as a gift !!

If you are in this split, I need you to say if you are interested in doing a Geek Critique on this cigar. I have a sponsor for this, which means you'll get an extra Liberty in your package if you are selected to do the Geek Critique.

OK, here is the current status. Thanks Geeks.

GeekOrder isWill pay ViaShippingTotalPaid?
lubrix2Money Order529in transit
nkowal6PayPal1284Yes
jharrisx53$$541in transit
pferg2PayPalTBDTBD 
horrido8PayPalTBDTBD 
1sgjeffward4PayPal553 
Robert LG4PayPal553 
Bxgreenhorn4PayPal553 
GarCar4PayPal553Yes
hardeveningsuburb2PayPal529 
akira4PayPal553Yes
herfdude4PayPal553 
toby28PayPal12108Yes
kcramer4PayPal553 
dddddmorgan4??553 
Shukpaw4trade553 
Beegerply4PayPal553 
billy853Money Order541 
cmmayo4PayPal553 
Cfickter4PayPal553Yes
nirab3PayPal541 
AH64Man4PayPal553 
nwb3PayPal541Yes

Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

hardeveningsuburb

Just sent my payment via PayPal.  And I'd be very interested in participating in the Geek Critique.
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

akira

I'm interested in doing the Geek Critique also. Thanks.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nirab

I will send payment via paypal on Friday. Thanks!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

BXgreenhorn

Kevin, the payment has been sent. My profile address is correct but if you need a PM let me know and the Critique sounds cool but I'm not interested. Thank you.

szyzk

wescat

A Colorado shade chest! Great pics, thanks Andy.

OK, get those payments in Geeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

billy82

I would love to be part of the Geek Critique.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Jackal

Those are beautiful.  I kind of wish that I got in on this one.  Maybe some will come my way via trades.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

wescat

QuoteJackal - 7/12/2012 10:20 AM

Those are beautiful. I kind of wish that I got in on this one. Maybe some will come my way via trades.

Please do get in, Jason. How many would you like?

And to anyone else reading this thread, you can still get in this box split, just speak up!
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

pferg

have you figured out the price for us canadians?

nirab

PS...I would like to throw my name in the hat for the geek review team!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

wescat

Quotepferg - 7/12/2012  11:07 AM

have you figured out the price for us canadians?

Not yet, but your cigars will not be delayed.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

cmmayo

wescat, I'd be interested in the Geek Critique.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Beegerply

Payment sent by paypal Kevin thanks for doing this.  :dancing: If you need someone to do aCritique I'm in.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

jharrisx5

There have been a bunch interested, but I'd love to critique for you!
Puff Puff Give....

1sgjeffward

Kevin just sent my PayPal to you for $53. Could you please confirm when you get it and my profile address is correct! Can't wait and thanks for going through all this trouble for us!

Would as always LOVE to do the critique.

Later me and you may have to do another Liberty trade if you end up with extras :Dancing:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

nkowal

I didn't mention the GC in my previous posts. I'm fine either way - I have no opinion on the matter (rarity).  :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.