All in the Family

Started by billy82, 07/16/2012 10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy82

Brian, just wondering if you got the pass
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

nirab

Yes I did. Puts and takes are entered, along with FedEx tracking number. Transitioned to jackal. The "family" has left Texas! :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Jackal

That was quick.  I will be waiting for it.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

toby2

Quotenirab - 8/10/2012 12:58 PM Yes I did. Puts and takes are entered, along with FedEx tracking number. Transitioned to jackal. The "family" has left Texas! :biggrin: :bigthumbs:

glad to hear the "crock pot" made it :biggrin:

Jackal

Hi Billy, I have two family questions

Since San Cristobal is made by Ashton, can I replace with a different Ashton Line?
Same question for Brick House, being JC Newman.

nirab

The crock pot was replaced by a new box here at work. The family sticks got some new digs!  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

billy82

Brian,  very nice puts/takes. Very fast in and out.  Thanks for being in the pass.

Jason as per your post, I would like to keep the blend binder  and filler  same. Anything else goes.  what did you have in mind?
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun

Jackal

On the way to Neil.  Thanks for having me in this one.

nirab

Quotebilly82 - 8/10/2012  6:47 PM

Brian,  very nice puts/takes. Very fast in and out.  Thanks for being in the pass.

Jason as per your post, I would like to keep the blend binder  and filler  same. Anything else goes.  what did you have in mind?

Thanks Billy! This is a great theme for a pass, and could see this or a variation of it being passed again.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Shukpaw

I'll be on the lookout for it.  Billy, I will have you look over my puts before it goes back out to make sure I understood how you want this to go properly.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

billy82

QuoteJackal - 8/18/2012  12:15 AM

On the way to Neil.  Thanks for having me in this one.

Thanks for being in the pass Jason.  Very nice puts/takes.

billy82

QuoteShukpaw - 8/18/2012  4:49 AM

I'll be on the lookout for it.  Billy, I will have you look over my puts before it goes back out to make sure I understood how you want this to go properly.

Sounds good Neil.

Shukpaw

I have the box.  I'm having a crazy week, but I will try to get it back out soon.

billy82

QuoteShukpaw - 8/21/2012  11:26 PM

I have the box.  I'm having a crazy week, but I will try to get it back out soon.

Its all good Neil. Take your time.

Shukpaw

The pass is back out.

lubrix

I will watch out for it!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

billy82

Paul after your done with the pass send it to Wayne please .  Jeff had to drop out of the pass for now.

lubrix

Quotebilly82 - 8/27/2012  6:27 PM

Paul after your done with the pass send it to Wayne please .  Jeff had to drop out of the pass for now.
Will do!.
----

lubrix

Received the goods,will get this out in the next day or so.
----

billy82

Quotelubrix - 8/29/2012  1:29 PM

Received the goods,will get this out in the next day or so.

Sounds good Paul.

lubrix

The goods are on the way Wayne!.
----

billy82

Nice puts/takes Paul. Thanks for being in the pass.

billy82

Mark and Karl after Wayne dose his put and takes I'll set up the virtual pass via PM  

Herfin' Chef

Got the pass today....I'll go through it and get out Thursday!

Thanks for having me Billy!
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Herfin' Chef

Puts and takes updated and hand passed to Billy this AM.

Thanks Billy!
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.