Let's Make it 3

Started by podman28, 08/05/2008 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aequitas86

It's gonna be heading out tomorrow morning. I had to grab something over the weekend for the pass. You are gonna be getting a house blend from the shop i frequent. I hope you enjoy and sorry for the delay.  Been hella busy at my fire dept and such.
May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

podman28

Excellent and thanks. Forgive me for being a little ansy after the results from the first try on this pass.

Aequitas86

No worries, it is totally understandable that you are anxious. It went out today via priority mail. So you should see it in the next day or two. The tuppador is packed, so I did make sure the lid was secure with 2 pieces of duct tape. I also left the Montecristo Tubo, in its tube, outside of the ziploc bag. Thanks for including me and sorry for the delay. Your box is almost home...

Bob Cordell

Wow, I havent checked the progress lately. There 46 cigars in the pass as of now????????
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

podman28

I am very grateful for all that were involved in the pass. I hope everyone liked it as much as I enjoyed putting it on. Now I can't wait to try these sticks heading back my way. :dancing:  :dancing:

texlewee

WOW 46 smokes...

If I were a rich man... deedle deedle....
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

Aequitas86

Yeah. I didn't to the quality check like I did in the last pass. But everything seemed to be there. I didnt do a one for one count on the list. But anywho, some are a bit mangled. I took one that was. The CI legends was getting there. Unfortunately I didnt have it in me to take one of the platinum series montes that was mangled. Im just not a fan of the platinums  :confused:

But yeah, that box was full and I am glad that I could be a part of it with y'all.

BlackIrish

Thanks, all, for a great pass, and particularly you, Texlewee, for starting over after the Paulian situation.  I'm glad to be part of this community.

BlackIrish
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

podman28

QuoteAequitas86 - 10/21/2008  4:04 PM

Yeah. I didn't to the quality check like I did in the last pass. But everything seemed to be there. I didnt do a one for one count on the list. But anywho, some are a bit mangled. I took one that was. The CI legends was getting there. Unfortunately I didnt have it in me to take one of the platinum series montes that was mangled. Im just not a fan of the platinums  :confused:

But yeah, that box was full and I am glad that I could be a part of it with y'all.

Glad to have you but could you transition the pass to me? I can't wait to see this stuffed box. :dancing:  :dancing:

podman28

The box is home! :dancing:  :dancing: Thanks a lot guys I appreciate it. Now what to smoke. :biggrin:

SenorPablo

Great pass Tim!  Thanks and enjoy the smokes!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.