Let's Make it 3

Started by podman28, 08/05/2008 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackIrish

I am psyched!  I will be looking for it and will turn it around quickly. Already planning my takes and puts.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

podman28

I hope you all will enjoy the new improved lineup. :bigthumbs:

podman28

The handoff has been made. BlackIrish you will have the package by Thursday at 5pm.

BlackIrish

Just tracked it on DHL.  I'm looking forward to it!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

SenorPablo

Sorry guys.  I screwed this one up.  I was attempting to remove the paulian3 pass and accidentally wound up messing with this one.

podman: verify the pass order, it is likely screwed up now from what it was.

Also, if anyone was accidentally removed let me know and i'll add them back in.

Thanks,
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

texlewee

Just send all the cigars to me.
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

podman28

Missing Bob Cordell, Stoggie_Foggie, Aequitas86, and Paulian but we can leave him out. The bastard. I still hope he repents and has the good sense to send me my stoggies back. :mad:

SenorPablo

Quotepodman28 - 9/3/2008  2:59 PM

Missing Bob Cordell, Stoggie_Foggie, Aequitas86, and Paulian but we can leave him out. The bastard. I still hope he repents and has the good sense to send me my stoggies back. :mad:

Ok.  I added them back in.  You should probably check the pass order again.
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

podman28

Ok we are in proper working order again. Let the good times roll. :dancing:  :dancing:

podman28

Tracking said you have the package BI. Please let us know as soon as possible. Let's do it right this time. :cigarguy:

BlackIrish

Received the box last night.  It's in good shape, and the humidisk is still working fine.

I was stuck working late, so I haven't had a chance to do my takes or puts, but I'll send the package on by Monday morning, if not tomorrow.  

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

podman28

Good deal. Glad to know everything is good.

SenorPablo

BlackIrish - Please send the pass to Bryan rather than me.  I'm heading to vegas for a week tomorrow.  I'd hate to have it sitting at the PO too long.

Podman: Can you move me down in the pass order?

Thanks!
-Paul

podman28

BlackIrish

I've done my takes and puts and will send along to Bryan. It will go out Monday morning, and I'll post the tracking info then.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

drexeltpd

Hey guys, I'm back from vacation.  Is there a good point where I can jump back into the pass?

podman28

Yes BI will send it to you next. It makes sense since it would be a fast ship.

BlackIrish

Ok, glad I checked this forum before sending.  I'll send it along to Drexeltpd.

BlackIrish
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

. . . and it's now on its way.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

drexeltpd

Awesome, cant wait for it to show up.

Bob Cordell

Heh, I've been so sick I didnt realize I was in this one.

Great, looks like there is some fine smokes in this one!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

drexeltpd

The package just arrived today.  I submitted my takes and puts and will be sending out the package tomorrow.  Thanks for having me in the pass.  This was a real quality pass.  Hopefully my puts were up to the status quo.  I put all the cigars in a ziploc bag with the humi-cup since they were sliding around in the box alot.

BlackIrish

Glad they made it safely, and glad you found some sticks that interested you.  Enjoy the smokes!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

podman28

Thanks for caring for the box. Nice to see everything moving along now. Hope you enjoy your selections.

bslatner

Gentlemen (and the other 95% of you as well), the box is in my possession as of yesterday.

So much to choose from!

I shall submit takes and puts and have this thing out to Larry tomorrow or Tuesday.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.