Caldwell Cigar Discount

Started by Vroomp, 01/11/2015 05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Caldwell Cigar Co. Giveaway Contest!

NOW here's your exclusive offer:

First - use discount code "King" for 10% off ANY Caldwell Cigar.

Next - Buy any two 5-Packs of the Caldwell Collection Eastern Standard, Long Live the King or The King is Dead and you'll get 3 FREE Cigars from the Caldwell JV line:
1 Gibraltar Habano
1 Murcias San Andres
1 Sevillana Connecticut

And of course... there's an even better Box deal!

Buy a box of Eastern Standard, Long Live the King or The King is Dead and you'll get 10% off when you use the code "King", PLUS you'll get two 3 Packs of the coveted "Yellow Cake" cigar. 

And one more thing when you buy a box - I'll also throw in a 3 Pack of my favorite Rodrigo Habano Clasico Lanceros!

Now... before you get this, let me tell you exactly why is this such awesome deal, so you know it's right for you.

Aside from being damn good cigars made from some of the most exotic  tobaccos to be found anywhere and packaged in the most innovative  fashion I've seen in many years, you're getting an additional $40 worth  of cigars today, PLUS you're saving an average of $25 bucks off when you  buy a box and use the code "King" at check-out.

If my 4th grade math skills are correct, that's a $65 value to you when you buy a box of Caldwell today.

In addition to all that, you're getting a BONUS cigar that isn't even available for purchase, anywhere, period. 

Go ahead - you have my permission to make your friends jealous ;)

That's because the Yellow Cake cigar is an event only  cigar. In order to get it you have to go to an in-store event at a cigar  shop and buy a box of Caldwell Cigars and then you receive it as a  bonus gift from Robert Caldwell. Again, you can't buy it and there are  very limited quantities of these cigars made. 

However, it always pays to be a Rodrigo amigo because you can get it via our "virtual event" now. 

So  use the code "King" for your discount and take advantage of the  exclusive bonus cigars while you fill your humidor without emptying your  wallet.

Btw... you don't need to do anything else to get your free bonus cigars. As always, your amigo here will take care of you :)

The Caldwell Collection can be found here.

Smoke & Enjoy
-George Rodriguez
Chief Amigo, Rodrigo Cigars, Inc.

PS You can read more about the elusive Yellow Cake here.

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Also, George is giving away three boxes this week, one each of Long Live The King, The King Is Dead, and Eastern Standard
Try this link
http://rodrigocigars.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e34a2b71bd0331068dab204e9&id=61151a064e&e=cdc0d8306e
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.