5 pack mystery pass

Started by nirab, 07/21/2012 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PETE314

Quotemike.casey - 8/6/2012 12:08 PM

I peeked at who is after me, and I plan on hitting him like he owes me money regardless of what I get.
Well shoot....if someone OWED me money...I wouldn't send him squat ....So I am glad I am not after you...LOL (Besides...we all saw the picture of your "hobby"....Heck...maybe now that Rocky has his own restaurant, Tony Gazzo will be looking for a replacement...
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

toby2

just checked the order. in the rear again.

wait that didn't sound right. :-0

sjn1117

ok its headed my way, now im really anxious. dont know whats coming, but mr. fry, you better prepare yourself. this is going to get good.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nirab

One thing though, you can post a "holy shytt", or "oh wow", or something to that effect.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sjn1117

just got home and guess what was here! ok lets see, what am i allowed to say? holy shyte, son of a biscuit, what the fudge? it must be christmas. brian you sneaky rascal this is a good one. all i can say is mr. fry, prepare yourself. i cant wait to see all the photos at the end. this will go out tommorrow afternoon.
stephen

nirab

That is the effect I wanted! Ya know, we can always send sticks that are easy to get, on cbid, etc...but to truly show your appreciation of your fellow geek, ya gotta hit em with the good stuff! Enjoy those sticks Steve and I want you to hurt Mr Fry real bad like, ya know what I mean?!  :biggrin:  :dancing:  :bigthumbs:  :puncher:  :cigarman:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

sjn1117

oh its happening, believe me its happening

BFry Cigar Guy

Man am I getting excited for this pass! Cannot wait!
Ben

billy82

I didn't even know I join this pass. I'm really losing my mind. but I'm game I can't wait for my turn to be up. :biggrin:
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

Be ready bfry! And treat the next geek even better!  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

sjn1117

its been let loose and headed for lockhart as we speak. get ready ben.

nirab

make sure you transition the pass, it still shows you got this!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

sjn1117

its fixed...forgot go hit confirm sorry

nirab

No worries! Thanks a bunch for getting it out super quick! You da man Steve!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

billy82

stephen, on your cigar pass history under notes you forgot to add "that's what she said" :biggrin:
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Cfickter

this one seems to be flying
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

Us Texans don't mess around!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

sjn1117

good food good drink good cigars, god bless texas. you know how we do it in the lone star state.

sjn1117

damn billy it just dawned on me what you meant...good point!

sjn1117

watch your box ben. i believe it should go pow sometime today.

BFry Cigar Guy

hmmmm what could this poorly taped box be that has mysteriously appeared in my mailbox!...lol. Thanks for the heads up though sjn1117. I have updated my takes and puts but will not send out the package until Monday. I figured I would do my best to maintain the quality of these beauties by NOT sending them out today and having them sit over night in a hot warehouse. Watch your head Odsman, the bar is raised so high you might run into it!
Ben

nirab

Good job bfry! This pass has some serious momentum behind it. Or is this just a "Texan" thing?!  :biggrin:   I also commend you are your puts and takes!!  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

sjn1117

glad it made it to ya man. god knows the damn tape wasnt coming off! enjoy brother.

sjn1117

ok geeks hear me out. it seems by nature of this pass there is one element that i feel is critical to the experience that is missing. it is unspoken proper geek etiquitte to "tip" the moderator with plus sticks along the way, especially if its a cool pass. you all have to admit this ones pretty cool, believe me ive already had the box. i think it appropriate that if nirab put this together for us we show him some geek "love". in keeping with the theme though i think it should be a mystery to him who theyre from, what they are or how many there are. so, if you agree, shoot me an email or pm and well make it happen.
smoke em if ya got em
stephen

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.