August contest

Started by BigTA, 08/13/2012 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

There are 104! Thanks for the contest!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

metalhead y cigarguy

I'll take 97. Thanks for the contest.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

JohnnyStix

135!  Great contest, thanks for hosting!
JohnnyStix

"Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. This way when you insult him you'll be a mile away and have his shoes"

nirab

which geek guessed correctly?
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

When do I get my prize?
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

PETE314

I think he's still counting......
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

BigTA

Sorry folks, I have not forgotten you, I will get the count and roll though the posts tonight and declare a winner, Hella busy still but you peeps are worth it....
Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

BigTA

:dancing: And the winner is............ Corey / CMMAYO with a guess of 145 and the bands that were officialy counted by my daughter Deanna was 147, Congrats Corey, Will get your prize pack out as soon as I can.
Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

nirab

Congrats Corey!! Enjoy!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Hapcigar

Good Job Corey!   :dancing:
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

cmmayo

Awesome!

:victory:

Thanks for the contest, Big man!
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Jackal

Great Contest.  Way to go Corey

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

cmmayo

QuoteBigTA - 9/6/2012  1:34 PM

:dancing: And the winner is............ Corey / CMMAYO with a guess of 145 and the bands that were officialy counted by my daughter Deanna was 147, Congrats Corey, Will get your prize pack out as soon as I can.

Well, it took a little while to get here, but BigTA took care of me with one of my favorite cigars. Thanks!

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Shukpaw

That's a nice prize.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

CrazyK

Well worth the wait!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.