I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Hot Stuff x

Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy visiting!  :welcome:
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Spinner

Welcome from Germany. I take it you are talking about the Cigar lounge in Düsseldorf? I was thinking about heading down there for their rum tasting and cigar evening but wanted to get a list of the rums before I drove the 5 hours to check it out. Are there many good cigar shops in Holland?

yaffle

Thanks again to all!
Yes @spinner, thats the one. They have the perfect setting and atmosphere to enjoy a special cigar. I don't know which rums they have, but the last time we were there we had a lovely soft aged rum. Don't know it's name aa my friend arranged it, sorry. It's was about 130 euro the bottle however.... (but worth it!)
You should definitely check it out, and if you have questions you can best approach them via there facebook page.
Maybe we can meet up sometime over there!

Greetings
Edwin

Spinner

Quotebest approach them via there facebook page.

Good suggestion,I'll do that

Cheers.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

stillwater

from one new member to the other, a hearty welcome from the Philippines!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.