Tubos needed! (pics up now :)

Started by 1sgjeffward, 09/02/2012 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lubrix

Jeff-just sent you out some tubos.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Mvilla888

Jeff...very cool and I'd like to discuss an order for one...only thing is I'm looking for one about 6 foot tall...more of a staff than a walking stick/cane.  let me know if you have anything in that size.  Would much rather do business with a BOTL than some nameless internet site.
"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience."
--George Bernard Shaw

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Mvilla888

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

those are sweet looking, excellent work
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

1sgjeffward

QuoteMvilla888 - 9/11/2012  9:10 AM

Jeff...very cool and I'd like to discuss an order for one...only thing is I'm looking for one about 6 foot tall...more of a staff than a walking stick/cane.  let me know if you have anything in that size.  Would much rather do business with a BOTL than some nameless internet site.

Actually I do have several. I always cut them longer than needed to allow for sections on the ends I may have to cut off due to splitting when they dry. Give me a week to get them stripped down and cored. If they are going to split this is where it happens and then I will be able to give you a good idea of what I have to work with.

@ Paul Thank you :dancing:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.