A couple of Pipes for sale

Started by jw-owl, 09/22/2012 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jw-owl

Hey all, I have collected several pipes over the past months, I'm just not that into them. Pipe tobacco in general, really. So I have several pipes I wanted to offer here before hitting ebay. I have an old MacKenzie Dart Mini #713, beautiful piece. I also have a very nice Digby 9438 that I recently had a new stem/mouth piece made for it. I can part with both for $85, free US shipping. Im having issues with pics right now, so I can send some pics to an email address via my phone, just PM me if interested. I will include what tobacco I have, a couple oz of GH Balkan mixture, along with some other tobaccos I have remaining. It needs to be in a proper pipe smokers possesion. Thanks all!

jw-owl

MacKenzie DartPhotobucket" align="top" border="0" />Heres The dart.

jw-owl

OK, a little large again, but there they are. I had a new stem piece made for the Digby by walker briar works, excellent work.

jw-owl

ok, after some weighing I have about 15g of Frog Morton On The Bayou, 15g+ of Esoterica Pembroke, about 14g of Heart and Home Cerberus and over 1oz of Gawith Hoggarth Balkan Mixture, and I am tossing in my Medico Apollo Brylon straight pipe, excellent shape. 3 pipes and a healthy stock of tobacco, thanks

toby2

sounds like not too poor of a deal. you can never have too many pipes. right now I have bids on eBay and if I win them all I might be over budget....

metalhead y cigarguy

I can't right now. I'm having a custom pipe carved for me right now, so I have no budget for anything.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

jw-owl

Thanks guys, I appreciate the interest though. I've had the tobacco jarred in a cool dark hutch for months now, un-opened.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.