Baby Sophia Contest

Started by billy82, 11/07/2012 07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy82

Well my first kid is on the way, most of the Geeks know this.  Well time is near, very near. Just under 4 weeks to the due date. Since this is our first kid I want to haver a contest.  

Here it is the person closest to the date and time will get a 5er.  If you hit the nail on the head I will bump the 5er up a notch.

Now the rules: One guess pre Member i.e. Nov. 8 at 4:34 am

In a few weeks ill add a twist to the contest.
Happy guessing :biggrin:
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

November 27th at 9pm.Thanks for the contest!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

SenorPablo

Congrats and cool contest!  December 3rd @ 7 AM.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

DonM

Thanks for the contest!

I guess 30 November 2012 2:00 pm EST

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

Almost time, huh buddy?   :dancing:

I'll go with Nov 23, 7:30 am
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Mvilla888

Congratulations on the first bundle of joy.  Hope mom and baby are fine when all is said and done.

I'll go with Nov 25 at 10:10am
"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience."
--George Bernard Shaw

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Mvilla888

Hot Stuff x

December 1st, 5:12a.m.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

pferg

NebNorse

Congratulations!  I will add my guess after I get home from work.
"I'll come back as soon as I can with as much as I can. In the meantime, you've got to hold!" - As spoken to General Wainright by General MacArthur in March of 1942

My Cigar smells better than YOUR FEEDLOT!

MT21

Congrats Billy!

How about November 21 @ 1:30 am.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

BXgreenhorn

I'm verry happy for you, Billy. Nothing like having a kid running around.  I say Nov. 28 at 5:37pm

CrazyK

Congrats Billy! I'll guess December 2 at 13:42.
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

billy82

Thanks for all the congrats! Some of your guess are early. I hope for us that she is just a bit past her due date. Keep the guesses coming!
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun

mpurtle01

4 December 2am.  Good luck man!  It's crazy, and after delivering several myself, always a unique experience...

Bob Cordell

December 3rd, 2012 in the year of our Lord at 3:43 PM
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

freakydeakydutchman

Congrats !!! and i choose Dec 6 2:32am
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

chief791

Congrats. Dec 2 8:45 PM. Looks like you will be having a very Merry Xmas no matter what.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

jharrisx5

Congrats!!!

November 29 at 4:35AM
Puff Puff Give....

mpurtle01

Ha!  Just realized I said good luck!  :crazy:   I mean congratulations! :cheers:

billy82

Quotechief791 - 11/7/2012  12:11 PM

Congrats. Nov 2 8:45 PM.

Kenny just to let you know its already just nov 2.

Steve Honea

Congrats on the upcoming event.  I'm going with 11/30 at 1:23 AM.

Hope you have a nice box of stogies ready to celebrate.
 :dancing:
Steve Honea

NES Tek

Congrats!!!

November 26th @ 4:34am
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.