Has It Been That Long?

Started by 87North, 11/09/2012 12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pferg

Got the package today, thanks for the contest and the sticks. but i need help identifying the El Ray Del Mundo, which one is it?

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

87North

Quotepferg - 12/12/2012  8:28 PM

Got the package today, thanks for the contest and the sticks. but i need help identifying the El Ray Del Mundo, which one is it?

That's the Robusto (Oscuro). Or so the listing goes in the database.  Glad they made it there.  It's always tricky to navigate across the border...
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Brlesq

Quotepferg - 12/12/2012  9:28 PM

Its the one on the far left . . .
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Longhorn

QuoteBrlesq - 12/13/2012  11:13 AM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nice prize!

87North

QuoteBrlesq - 12/13/2012  10:13 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:   Why didn't I think of that??  :rolleyes:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

McBryde

Dang, here I am missing contests because I've been working too much. My guess would have been 0 though, because I'd have gone technical and said that you can't add cigars to your virtual humidor unless you were registered on the site.

Oh well, LOL.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.