Trade with Longhorn!

Started by 1sgjeffward, 11/09/2012 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

Got the Go Long pass opened today and for once I have to say It was a great thing to have Rats and Pigs as stowaways! And 1 nameless item that If I told you about me and Brad would have to kill you for security reasons :biggrin:

Traded for 3 FFP's and 2 Dirty Rats.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

mpurtle01

You guys are terrible...   I wanna know!  I'm still on that waiting list for the box of FFPs...  can't wait!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

BXgreenhorn

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nirab

Awesome! I have tried to find those "dirty rats", and man they are hard to come by. Enjoy!!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

87North

Pretty darned sweet!  :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

1sgjeffward

Quotenirab - 11/9/2012  9:05 PM

Awesome! I have tried to find those "dirty rats", and man they are hard to come by. Enjoy!!  :bigthumbs:

True! Both the Flying Pigs and Dirty Rats are getting very rare and hard to come by! Heck have only smoked 1 of each myself but both are VERY good smokes. That's why I jumped on the chance of a trade :dancing:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

metalhead y cigarguy

Sounds like a good trade. Enjoy the sticks.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Longhorn

The other half of this trade arrived today!  

Jeff knows how to play the trade game - one of the sticks is a Bello and I'm looking forward to smoking it this weekend!  I'll get a picture posted in the next day or so...

Jeff, any time you want to trade, just let me know!

Longhorn

Jeff's end of the deal - awesome!

toby2

Quote1sgjeffward - 11/9/2012  5:45 PM  Got the Go Long pass opened today and for once I have to say It was a great thing to have Rats and Pigs as stowaways! And 1 nameless item that If I told you about me and Brad would have to kill you for security reasons :biggrin:  Traded for 3 FFP's and 2 Dirty Rats.

:bow: i've been waiting to try those too. DE does a great job making you want what you can't get huh?

Romeo

sweet!!!!!! way to go bros
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

Feldenak

Some tasty looking sticks there.
https://www.facebook.com/CigarsForTroops

Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football. ~ John Heisman

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.