Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Legend

Started by texlewee, 09/08/2008 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

texlewee

One of the great things about a great B & M is that they learn your tastes. Such was today as I went into Town and Country Cigars of Euless, ( My favorite Hangout BTW) and Mr Peacock recommended this beauty.

This thick and hearty cigar was a beauty. This and rich and full of the feel good cigar tastes you have to have. I can say honestly there was nothing truly unique about this cigar, flavour wise, but please don't read that as a complaint. This cigar compiles all the good things about a traditional cigar. They just did all of them very well. No special "Pepin" spice, "Camacho" punch or "Patel" bite, this was just a good, no, make that GREAT, old fashioned style stogie that made me smile from light to nub.

If it were a motorcar, it would be 60's muscle car.......

Thanks Mike.

There will be a box of these in the locker soon........ :biggrin:  :biggrin:
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

Duker511

Excalibur has always been a regular in my rotation, very traditional.
Tim

podman28

Hoyo is one of my favorite cigars to pick up at a B&M shop to smoke if I don't have my own with me. Always consistant and reliable.

BlackIrish

Quotepodman28 - 9/9/2008  10:31 AM

Hoyo is one of my favorite cigars to pick up at a B&M shop to smoke if I don't have my own with me. Always consistant and reliable.

Yes indeed.  A nice range of options, too, with the Hoyo de Tradicion, which is a bit sweeter, and the Excalibur (love the Epicure No. 2), Excalibur 1066, and the Dark Sumatra.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.