Tequila Tonight!

Started by Vroomp, 11/10/2012 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

I am attending a good friends 50th birthday party tonight so I thought I would bring along a friend to go with our smokes.

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

BigTA

Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

Ken Kelley

Be careful with that stuff! It can do funny things to your eyes.  :biggrin:

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

chief791

:dancing:  :drinking: Love my cactus juice. Gila Tequila on the rocks and a Punch Bareknuckle
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

BXgreenhorn

That looks like a hell of a Good friend Brad, Enjoy. Any idea what you're pearing it with?

BXgreenhorn

QuoteAlphairon - 11/10/2012  3:18 PM

Be careful with that stuff! It can do funny things to your eyes.  :biggrin:

That big girl's got it going on!! :drool:  :smoker2:

mpurtle01

Those both look unique and delicious...  two I have never tried.  If you haven't tried the Cazadores gold...  must try.

chief791

Quotempurtle01 - 11/10/2012  4:33 PM  Those both look unique and delicious...  two I have never tried.  If you haven't tried the Cazadores gold...  must try.

Matt, i have had Cazadores. It's real nice. 

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

toby2

1sgjeffward

Nice combo hope you enjoy!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Cigary

Love tequila...almost polished off a bottle of the Patron Silver Agave this week making lime margaritas....they taste so good I can't stop drinking them.  My liver may have a vote on this soon.

vw77guy

Yikes.  Even looking at the bottle makes my head hurt.  Way back in the day, me and a friend polished off a bottle of Jose.  He was trashed and I felt fine.  In the morning, he felt fine and I was scared for life!!!!  just one shot gives me an instant headache ever since that night.  Enjoy gentlemen, it's all yours.

chief791

Quotevw77guy - 11/11/2012  4:59 AM  Yikes.  Even looking at the bottle makes my head hurt.  Way back in the day, me and a friend polished off a bottle of Jose.  He was trashed and I felt fine.  In the morning, he felt fine and I was scared for life!!!!  just one shot gives me an instant headache ever since that night.  Enjoy gentlemen, it's all yours.

The problem was that you drank Cuervo. It is one of the worst Tequila's i have ever tasted. I have been in the Bar business for over30 years. I only work once in a while now a days behind the bar. Jose is worse than the Tres Amigos Tequila we have in our speed rack. Good tequila will never give you a hang over (As long as you drink it like a human and not an animal). There are so many good ones out there to try.

Buford T. Justice

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.