I accidentally deleted my humidor list in the app!

Started by PaulMcCoy, 11/12/2012 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nkowal

Really hope all you guys export to Excel at least once a month!

Jackal

Quotenkowal - 11/13/2012  5:27 PM

That is some excellent advice.  Takes only a minute and could really save your butt.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

PaulMcCoy

Quotenkowal - 11/13/2012  8:27 PM  Really hope all you guys export to Excel at least once a month!

I had no idea I could even do that! I've only visited the site on my iPhone. You can easily miss a lot on that tiny screen. I'll check the site out further tonight on my computer. Thanks guys. 

Good news is I've almost finished logging everything. I had all the online and store receipts saved in my email. Gota love technology sometimes.

"If you can't send money, send tobacco." -George Washington to the Continental Congress, 1776.   

nwb

Quotenkowal - 11/13/2012  8:27 PM

Excellent advice. I try to download mine a couple of times a month, just in case.
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Quotenwb - 11/13/2012  10:06 PM  
Quotenkowal - 11/13/2012  8:27 PM  Really hope all you guys export to Excel at least once a month!
Excellent advice. I try to download mine a couple of times a month, just in case.

I am such a retard I should as well...........

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

PaulMcCoy

Everything is syncing without a problem now, and I finally got everything logged.
For anyone syncing with the app; "Overwrite all" is just fancy talk for delete. Keep it turned off!
"If you can't send money, send tobacco." -George Washington to the Continental Congress, 1776.   

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.