Drew Estate Event

Started by podman28, 09/11/2008 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

Went to the Drew Estate event today at my cigar club. Seems like a good time was had by all with food, drinks, cigars and the Acid Car. I picked up a few Joya de Nicaragua cigars and a Tabak Especial to try. I am not big on infused cigars but was told I might like this one. Also got a few Chateau Real Maduro freebies but the one I smoked there during the event was very inspiring. I also smoked another Chateau Real Gran Cru Perfecto Maduro though and that was an inspiring smoke. All in all a good night.

JKG

Lucky.  We never have any events in St. Louis.  For a city that's been around forever and boasts a unique heritage, we don't have any cigar havens and very few decent B&M shops.  It's no wonder that none of the Cigar makers want to come here.  The St. Louis area does a poor job of supporting the cigar smoker which is suprising since St. Louis was one of the few cities along with Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit, New York and maybe a dozen other cities in the 1860's that established a local labor union for cigar workers, the Cigar Maker's International Union of America. :confused:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.