Baby Sophia Contest part 2

Started by billy82, 11/18/2012 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy82

Ok guys and gals this is the 2nd part of the Baby Sophia Contest.  This part is the weight of her.
Now the rules only one guess per Geek i.e. 4Ibs 12oz.

Happy guessing :biggrin:

BTW the winner will get a 5er.  If he or she guesses right Ill send a upgraded 5er.

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

1sgjeffward

Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

mpurtle01

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

CrazyK

Thanks for the contest! I'll guess 7lbs 6oz. Congrats!!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

DonM

Thanks for the contest, 6 lbs 8 oz

"The Curmudgeon"

junglepete

7lbs 14oz ...and thanks for the generous contest  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

blue heron

I'll go with 8 lb. 5 oz. Thanks for the contest, it's a great idea.

vw77guy

8lbs 0oz.  Thanks and congrats

pferg

8lbs 4oz. Thanks and congrats again

Bob Cordell

7 pounds and 4 ounces!

Thanks!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

freakydeakydutchman

im gonna say 9 pounds... jut to round off the outside but not to wish that kind of "karma" on anyone
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Vroomp

OK, Baby Sophia is now a week old and must have gained a couple more pounds by now. Shukpaw already guessed the birth date.
 So what was the birth weight and who won!!!!!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Smurf

Congrats!  ièll guess  8 lbs 3oz!
orbis non sufficit

Ken Kelley

QuoteVroomp - 12/14/2012  6:40 PM

OK, Baby Sophia is now a week old and must have gained a couple more pounds by now. Shukpaw already guessed the birth date.
 So what was the birth weight and who won!!!!!

Well, I say we go with the default answer of 7 pounds even and in that case, I win!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.