Posters Available

Started by Vroomp, 12/08/2012 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

I have come into possession of a couple of promotional posters for Charred Oak Spirits that I would like to give away.

These posters are approximately 18 by 28 inches and printed on plastic sheeting.

Easily cropped and framed they might make a nice addition to your man-cave!

If you are interested please let me know in this thread. If there are more than a few people interested it may become a contest of sorts to acquire them...

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

lubrix

I thought this thread would be about "Wanted" posters for Bob!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ntanner

that first one is nice, makes me want a drink.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

1sgjeffward

Always interested in decor for the man cave!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

metalhead y cigarguy

Im interested. Can always put it in the Man Cave.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

BXgreenhorn

Quotelubrix - 12/8/2012  4:15 PM

I thought this thread would be about "Wanted" posters for Bob!.

:lmao:

tvolball

Nice but I have no place for one
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Vroomp

Only two takers so far? Not really enough for a contest, maybe a fist fight though. Let's see if there are more by weeks end.

Also,

Would you like those signed by the creator of the whiskey? He has generously offered to do so. Not too sure about the two young ladies........

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

1sgjeffward

QuoteVroomp - 12/10/2012  12:05 PM

Only two takers so far? Not really enough for a contest, maybe a fist fight though. Let's see if there are more by weeks end.

Also,

Would you like those signed by the creator of the whiskey? He has generously offered to do so. Not too sure about the two young ladies........

Either or both is very cool. Like I said always a place for a good wall piece either here or at the cabin.
Jeff

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Beegerply

I'll take a set if you have any left.
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

1sgjeffward

Et Tu David and Byron!!! Now I gotta take 3 of ya on  :fencing:  :hityou:  :kickyou:  :beatup:

In all seriousness if you only have a few it's cool to hook up David or Byron. I was just interested in the "We know you'll make the right choice" poster for down at the cabin so no biggie.
Jeff

? André Gide

gitfiddl

Quote1sgjeffward - 12/10/2012  5:25 PM

Et Tu David and Byron!!! Now I gotta take 3 of ya on  :fencing:  :hityou:  :kickyou:  :beatup:

In all seriousness if you only have a few it's cool to hook up David or Byron. I was just interested in the "We know you'll make the right choice" poster for down at the cabin so no biggie.

Give it to the whiney one.  :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Beegerply

Jeff abd David you two had your request in before me so you two go at it.  :biggrin:
Byron

metalhead y cigarguy

Nothing wrong with a signature. I'm down with that.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Vroomp

Well, looks like this will become a contest to see who ends up with what. The Distillers have contacted me and wish to co-sponsor the contest and are kicking in some cigars to go along with the posters and will award one poster for first place with 5 cigars and the other poster for the runner up with a 3 pack of smokes. I would like to make this a short one so prizes may be received in time for New Years and plan to post the contest to the Contests / Giveaways forum Monday, December 17th.

Now, all I need are some GOOD suggestions for the contest and,,,,,,,, I am sure we are all tired of counting cigar bands..........

1sgjeffward

QuoteVroomp - 12/12/2012  5:11 PM
Now, all I need are some GOOD suggestions for the contest and,,,,,,,, I am sure we are all tired of counting cigar bands..........

How about you have ME pick a number between 1 and 10 and whichever one of us guesses the number wins! Sound fair and impartial to me  :angel:
Jeff

? André Gide

gitfiddl

Here's your contest:  "How many boobies in the first poster in the original post?"

For my answer I quote Steve Martin:  "There must be 57 tits up there!"

Did I win?
 :biggrin:

Vroomp

Quotegitfiddl - 12/12/2012  7:22 PM  Here's your contest:  "How many boobies in the first poster in the original post?"  For my answer I quote Steve Martin:  "There must be 57 tits up there!"  Did I win?  :biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

1sgjeffward

Quotegitfiddl - 12/12/2012  5:22 PM

Here's your contest:  "How many boobies in the first poster in the original post?"

For my answer I quote Steve Martin:  "There must be 57 tits up there!"

Did I win?
 :biggrin:

Guess we could really see how old we are. "he hates those cans!" is from.....
Jeff

? André Gide

Vroomp

That movie was a classic or at least should be!!

I'm Somebody!!

Vroomp

I have just received word that there will be a "Special" prize going out to first place as well that is fitting for the New Year!

Beegerply

I think we should guess how many poster you are giving away I guess 2  :confused:
Byron

1sgjeffward

QuoteVroomp - 12/12/2012  6:56 PM

I'm Somebody!!

"The phone book is here! The phone book is here!"  :lmao:

And NO Byron I won! I picked a number between 1 and 10 and I promise you my guess as of what it was is closer than yours :biggrin:
Jeff

? André Gide

Beegerply

Quote1sgjeffward - 12/12/2012  8:34 PM

QuoteVroomp - 12/12/2012  6:56 PM

I'm Somebody!!

"The phone book is here! The phone book is here!"  :lmao:

And NO Byron I won! I picked a number between 1 and 10 and I promise you my guess as of what it was is closer than yours :biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao:
Byron

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.