New Batch of Walking Sticks

Started by 1sgjeffward, 12/16/2012 05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

OK guys have a batch of walking sticks that have hit the 18 month drying mark and will be finished up within the next few weeks. What I will do is post a bunch of pics of the raw stick and if you see one that gets your attention just shoot me a PM. Will be going to the cabin from 27 Dec-6 Jan and I work on them a lot while I'm there.

Here is what I have been doing with them:
1. I would appreciate it if you would cover the shipping. Especially if you pick one that's like 6'. I have to make a box for these things and with those dimensions USPS, FedEx and UPS will all dig in your pocket.
2. As for the Walking stick itself I ask that you just shoot me cigars that you feel are fair in trade.
3. I will list with the photo if the end is big enough to be a model that can hold a cigar. Cigar size it will hold is determined by the stick itself and what I Have on hand as far as tubos goes.
4. Have been practicing on carving wood spirits into the ends but is not the easiest thing in the world so this feature is still about 10 or so practice runs out.
5. I only use the Aspen trunks so sorry no other wood is available.

If you KNOW your interested now PM me a general idea of length, style etc. and I will go ahead and shoot you pics of ones I have that might meet your requirements.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

toby2

cool! my late uncle was from Kalispell Montana and he used to make bear sticks for hiking. he put bells on the walking stick so the critters hear you before you see them and spook em. i do miss going up that way. pretty country.

ntanner

very cool. we have so many talented geeks on the site.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.