Looking for some MB1s and MB2s

Started by dio, 12/31/2012 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dio

I am deadly curious about what MB1s and MB2s taste like after I tried Oliva Master Blends 3. Those who has extra sticks in hand feel free to PM me if the price is reasonable. Thanks and Happy new year to you and yours.

nwb

The MB1 was a fantastic cigar - it was one of my first box purchases.  Good luck on your quest!
Chief of Shaft

dio

Thanks Nathan.
Quotenwb - 12/31/2012  11:02 PM

The MB1 was a fantastic cigar - it was one of my first box purchases.  Good luck on your quest!

SleevePlz

Quotedio - 12/31/2012  9:57 PM

I am deadly curious about what MB1s and MB2s taste like after I tried Oliva Master Blends 3. Those who has extra sticks in hand feel free to PM me if the price is reasonable. Thanks and Happy new year to you and yours.

Ummm...what's your definition of reasonable? The MB1 is pushing 10 years old now and it was a limited run when it came out in 2003. http://www.halfwheel.com/review-oliva-master-blends-1-churchill/">Halfwheel did a nice write-up about it. If you are serious about finding them, let me know. I'm not actively looking to sell any because I love them and I don't think I can get many more in the future (if any). So I'm not sure "reasonable" will pry them away...

toby2

dio

Of course reasonableness has to be mutual and I understand that these sticks can be quite expensive, which is why I just wanna smoke a few to satisfy my curiosity. So shoot me a number:uzi:
QuoteSleevePlz - 1/1/2013  8:23 PM

Quotedio - 12/31/2012  9:57 PM

Ummm...what's your definition of reasonable? The MB1 is pushing 10 years old now and it was a limited run when it came out in 2003. http://www.halfwheel.com/review-oliva-master-blends-1-churchill/">Halfwheel did a nice write-up about it. If you are serious about finding them, let me know. I'm not actively looking to sell any because I love them and I don't think I can get many more in the future (if any). So I'm not sure "reasonable" will pry them away...

dio

Let me take a look. Thanks.
Quotetoby2 - 1/1/2013  8:36 PM

mb1 are $30 a PC at cigars.com

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

tvolball

I like the 3's very much. I gave the one smoke a 5. I would interested in trying he others also
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.